Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Slarth

Honestly, I feel nothing. If anything I feel resigned to having this t**t next season and hoping we survive next year :(

The press won't ever turn on him, he could lose every single match in a season and he's "got his hands tied"

The minute he gets the bullet, they'll say it was the right decision.

Always the same, for every club. Old boys club.

I just can't see myself following us next year if he's still here. It's weird to admit that but all of my love for the club and hopes for it's future have been drained away lately, we need ambition. I don't want us to become as shitty as sunderland again, I want a fresh start.

Guest ElCid

Stop going to the f***ing games. That's the only thing that'll get rid of him.

I wish people would realise that by keep going you're going to keep them in power - I'm not gong after 40 year of being a season ticket holder and trust me if I can stop going I'm quite sure anyone can.

Local lads ffs. Andy Cole, les Ferdinand asprilla all local lads f*** off with the stereotypes Neville

We had 3 Geordies on by full-time. I bet that's more local players than the bulk of top level clubs in the major leagues. :lol:

Hilariously the only local lad we have with any potential is Armstrong who Pardew threw on last.

Local lads ffs. Andy Cole, les Ferdinand asprilla all local lads fuck off with the stereotypes Neville

What exactly has Neville been saying?

"know your place Newcastle. You're 9th and all of the sides above you are better than you. Don't aspire to challenge them in any way shape or form. Stop complaining, you're too emotional so be happy with the hand you've been dealt. You are where you're supposed to be, what's the problem?"

Paraphrasing obviously.

Local lads ffs. Andy Cole, les Ferdinand asprilla all local lads fuck off with the stereotypes Neville

Neville and Carragher both saying that 9th is as good as Newcastle fans should hope for basically. It's what most football people think tbh. Challenging for Europe is for better clubs than us, like Southampton for example.

Local lads ffs. Andy Cole, les Ferdinand asprilla all local lads f*** off with the stereotypes Neville

Neville and Carragher both saying that 9th is as good as Newcastle fans should hope for basically. It's what most football people think tbh. Challenging for Europe is for better clubs than us, like Southampton for example.

No the best we can hope for us to go out and play with an attitude to try to win the game.

We can't day that under Pardew

Guest firetotheworks

Neville may as well have said that Liverpool fans all have a sense of entitlement, Man United have exclusively glory hunting fans and that Spurs need more Jewish players.

Canny disappointed in that like, I thought he was cut from a different cloth to the rest of the mugs.