Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not once does he ever reflect accurately on one obvious thing and act on it. It's always 'we'll have to have a look at our shape' or 'make up for that lack of magic/experience'. It's never anything tangible, just hazy non-descript claptrap or some painful excuse. No arbritary target he sets is acted upon and he just comes accross as someone constantly chancing and bullshitting his way through looking like what he's doing. Hope folk get on his back early because it 'll be no different against man city.

Not once does he ever reflect accurately on one obvious thing and act on it. It's always 'we'll have to have a look at our shape' or 'make up for that lack of magic/experience'. It's never anything tangible, just hazy non-descript claptrap or some painful excuse. No arbritary target he sets is acted upon and he just comes accross as someone constantly chancing and bullshitting his way through looking like what he's doing. Hope folk get on his back early because it 'll be no different against man city.

He 'takes the blame' this time only in words, he knows he can't brush of criticism like he has in the past as he'll get dogs abuse off the home crowd before the season has even kicked off. If he's seen to take some of the blame then he plays to the crowd and to his opinion of himself that he's honest and for protecting his team.

Today was good in one way as it indicated we might not go on a Pardewesque "new players and momentum" run. Maybe he's too far down the crack this time.

We lost to Leeds before going something like 12 unbeaten at the start of 11/12. We lost to some Portugese fucktards in a similar manner to this last season, it's all irrelevant

I think today is probably a good indication that Pardew is still clueless and this season is going to be the same as the last.  Nothing has changed in the way we play or the way he picks the team.  He still can't get it through his thick head how to set a team up and how to get them to actually play as a team.  We're up shit creek unless the new players can raise our game because Pardew looks incapable of doing it.

'kin hate the cunt. Every time I think about us as a team I end up thinking about him, and what a godawful shit manager he is. Really spoiling the whole idea of supporting a team. Couldn't stand Fat Sam, or Souness, but Pardew is like the pair of them together and then a spoonfull of poison on top.

Mick's right that some individual skills from our new players may keep us turning over for a while, and that's perhaps what's so depressing about it, they'll buy the cunt yet more time. That's why we finished 5th, new player syndrome. Fuck all to do with the silver cunt!

Taking the blame yes, but what he took the blame for wasn't even an issue in my eyes, none of the problems were really about the personnel, it was the system, tactics and lack of direction that was the issue, we all know he is blind to his own flaws though, so has used the youth players excuse while half heartedly blaming himself in a shite attempt at not sounding like a bullshitter.

It may be pre-season but the exact same problems are there for all to see, when I saw Colback float that free kick into Williamson at the back post it put the final nail in the coffin of the slight bit of cautious optimism I might have had for this season, he can not and will not learn his lessons about the problems we have.

Decent players coming in will paper over the cracks to an extent and the poor quality of the league these days will see us somewhere between 9th and 15th most seasons though, which as we know is more than enough for the powers that be.

Not stepping foot in SJP till at least Pardew is gone, and even then its debatable.

I wrote a statty piece for True Faith over the summer which backed up what you all told me a year ago when I was still giving him the benefit if the doubt over circumstances.

Today's game was the clearest example of this...

"Under Pardew, Newcastle have almost completely avoided playing the ball into the box any more.  Pardew prefers his players to either have a shot from long range, or to lob a ball into the box over the top for a knock down.  He has abandoned all creativity and rather than take the time to break down a defense and create a few good chances, instead he trains his players to create twice as many poor opportunities to get lucky."

Read the full piece here...

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/what-is-alan-pardews-footballing-vision.html?m=1

That's a good read, thanks HF :thup:

Very interesting to take a large range of stats and use them to build a more complete picture.  It certainly mirrors more what our eyes have been telling us, especially compared to the use of a single cherry picked stat on either side to 'prove' a point.  I like the idea that adding more and more stats together to build the picture piece by piece brings the whole into greater focus.

Today was good in one way as it indicated we might not go on a Pardewesque "new players and momentum" run. Maybe he's too far down the crack this time.

We lost to Leeds before going something like 12 unbeaten at the start of 11/12. We lost to some Portugese fucktards in a similar manner to this last season, it's all irrelevant

I think today is probably a good indication that Pardew is still clueless and this season is going to be the same as the last.  Nothing has changed in the way we play or the way he picks the team.  He still can't get it through his thick head how to set a team up and how to get them to actually play as a team.  We're up s*** creek unless the new players can raise our game because Pardew looks incapable of doing it.

My point is: maybe, hopefully, new players won't influence his inept nature this time. Maybe his unquestionable shitness will be decisive at some point.

that was so incredibly depressing watching yesterday, aye it's a pre-season game and blah blah blah but as has been said before it was just like watching a game from last season, only with much worse defending

this dickhead can't even cut loose in pre-season games, who gives a shit if we concede 3 as long as we're developing ourselves as a threat at the other end to get ready for the season

the man is so scared to ever let go, it's unreal, i don't know how he gets through the day

as has also been said it's given me a little hope he might just be bad enough to keep this shit run going strong and he'll not survive long imo

Meaty Mick Lowes could not get his tongue any further up the King's orifice:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/2014-15-season-preview-newcastle-united.html

"Alan Pardew works well with players, he gets the best out the players he has"

:dowie:

He took charge in December 2010 and was named Barclays Manager of the Season 18 months later, having guided the club to fifth and a place in the Europa League.

That was Newcastle's highest finish since the 1996/97 campaign, when they were runners-up to Manchester United.

:dowie:  :dowie:

After watching yesterday I'm increasingly convinced he's a dead man walking - there's no self awareness, no new ideas and the fan resentment is still bubbling just below the surface.

Just a shame the lost games it'll take to shift him will mean another wasted season.

What is the special qualities of Alan Pardew?

He is a good man-manager and likes to be active on the training pitch. He is a good coach. He is the second-longest serving manager in the Premier League. Newcastle United have finished fifth under him and they returned to European competition which they hadn't been for a number of years. Again this summer he has rebuilt the squad.

:lol:

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/features/2014-15-season-preview-newcastle-united.html

He took charge in December 2010 and was named Barclays Manager of the Season 18 months later, having guided the club to fifth and a place in the Europa League.

That was Newcastle's highest finish since the 1996/97 campaign, when they were runners-up to Manchester United.

Jesus Christ. It was last week that was the 5th anniversary of SBR's passing and this tit has forgotten his whole reign.

He is a good man-manager and likes to be active on the training pitch. He is a good coach. He is the second-longest serving manager in the Premier League. Newcastle United have finished fifth under him and they returned to European competition which they hadn't been for a number of years. Again this summer he has rebuilt the squad.

http://i.imgur.com/Zkv6Gt4.gif

About 6/7 months ago, that could have been lifted from here :lol:

About 6/7 months ago, that could have been lifted from here :lol:

Notice how he only list one positive, which he isn't actually good at lol

He is a good shithouse man-manager and likes to be active on prance around the training pitch like a king. He is a good shithouse coach. He is the second-longest serving manager in the Premier League, because his boss is a tight arse who is unwilling to pay out his 8 year contract. He also likes the fact he licks out his bum hole on a weekly basis and never kicks up a stink over the disastrous way the club is run. Newcastle United have finished fifth under him due to an abundance of luck and they returned to European competition which they hadn't been for a number of years Pardew blamed for the poor league position the following season . Again this summer he has been provided with a rebuilt the squad, of which Im almost certain he will play out of position and completely fuck up some talented individuals.

Guest firetotheworks

Mick Lowes is a complete arse hole like. I've thought as much since I saw him in Nine , pissed out of his head at like 6pm, sleazing over some young lass he had working for him, swearing disgustingly every other word and saying that the fans are "So f***ing petty"

Guest firetotheworks

Jesus Christ. It was last week that was the 5th anniversary of SBR's passing and this tit has forgotten his whole reign.

Please tell me that someone that commentates on Newcastle every week isn't THAT thick to write that/skim read what his poor intern floozy has written and given it the okay. That's fucking terrible.