Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if he's been told he's being peddled? Genuinely sounds like he's lost the plot in a major way and he's almost doing the damage-limitation, self-preservation thing. Putting these things out in public so often to mitigate the damage.

Wishful thinking most probably but I'll gladly clutch at any straw going atm.

Yup.

I don't think so. He's always had a tendency to talk too much.

Would be fucking typical of us winning it today :lol: Should put a decent amount of money on it to make it a "win win" thing. Would rather waste the money and see us get trashed though.

Sad but true :(

Wonder if he's been told he's being peddled? Genuinely sounds like he's lost the plot in a major way and he's almost doing the damage-limitation, self-preservation thing. Putting these things out in public so often to mitigate the damage.

Wishful thinking most probably but I'll gladly clutch at any straw going atm.

Yup.

I don't think so. He's always had a tendency to talk too much.

He's 100% gone end of season, maybe sooner if he carries on looking like he's lost the plot.

I expect us to win today, like. I'll be vaguely relieved during the 90 minutes, for not having to witness something utterly deplorable, but I'll get no satisfaction from the result. A win will just trepan the bulging migraine of Pardew's tenure and everything will be back to normal come Monday.

I doubt he'll get sacked even if we lose today (at least until the end of the season) but if we do manage to win im 100% sure that the cunt will be in charge at the start of next season.

Lika Ronaldo said, we're genuinely 90 minutes from the point of no return.

Another Saturday off work and another Saturday where I genuinely don't care about the result. Sooner both Ashley and Pardew are out the club the better. Such a shit feeling.

Would love it if we kicked off the game, passed it back to Williamson and he looked at Pardew with an icy death-stare, before letting it run through to Bony :lol:

Like when he was tripped up by fresh air to let Le Fondre in?

Would love it if we kicked off the game, passed it back to Williamson and he looked at Pardew with an icy death-stare, before letting it run through to Bony :lol:

Like when he was tripped up by fresh air to let Le Fondre in?

Yup. Painful, that was.

Imagine we score, yeah I know that it's a tad far fetched,  and nobody in the crowd cheers or celebrates.  There's a message that the national press or FCB couldn't ignore.

Or everyone boos and walks out :lol:

Apparently we've never gone 5 successive games without scoring in the prem.

Pardew is a bit of a record breaker part of me is hoping he breaks this one as well.

Turning us in to RoyCastle United one game at a time.

Pardew is a bit of a record breaker part of me is hoping he breaks this one as well.

Can't fault his dedication. Just a pity nobody has been able to smoke in his proximity.

Can't fault his dedication. Just a pity nobody has been able to smoke in his proximity.

tbf he's been blowing smoke up his own arse for years.