Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Despite the result, I'm positive. The worm has definitely turned.

He's finished here IMO. There was enough of a poisonous atmosphere to get national media attention, and a good bum fucking by Liverpool next week will ensure Pardew ends the season miserably.

Guest Dontooner

Fuck You Pardew you Useless Cunt!!!!

You fucking Loser I will celebrate when i see the back you , YOU Fucking Moron!!

Most Fucked up Manager we ever had you freaking fraud!

Despite the result, I'm positive. The worm has definitely turned.

Looks that way, a sound humping coming next weekend as well.

Aye. Don't forget about this everyone. The season isn't over yet.

The result only helps him, that's the reality for me.

Even more so that people walked & he still got it. He will ignore the context, that is what he does. Need Liverpool to demolish us.

Even more so that people walked & he still got it. He will ignore the context, that is what he does.

It's not his decision.

the guy making the decision is impossible to predict however. My feeling is he'll still be in charge, after all its pretty much the perfect season for Ashley why change?

It will all blow over during the summer unfortunately.

We'll just start again next season when Shelvey, Gosling and Shola run out onto the pitch instead of Cabaye, Debuchy and Ben Arfa and we inevitably take one up the hoop from Leicester.

Even more so that people walked & he still got it. He will ignore the context, that is what he does.

It's not his decision.

Ashley will care only about keeping the club up. It helps Pard's cause if he can get results regardless of fan pressure. Anyway more to play yet as people say, no point getting put off by it. Need to keep it going.