Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

people calling for him to get more players in the window as well, he knows very little but flogging the same 11-14 players until they're virtually dead :lol:

he'd only get a new striker then keep him on the bench so we were solid enough

hasn't a fucking clue how to rotate properly

Guest bimpy474

people calling for him to get more players in the window as well, he knows very little but flogging the same 11-14 players until they're virtually dead :lol:

I actually do believe he's thinking of the Cardiff cup game, still got the selection wrong imo. But in his twisted mind he's got it spot on.

I actually do believe he's thinking of the Cardiff cup game, still got the selection wrong imo. But in his twisted mind he's got it spot on.

we might very well go and win as we did at cardiff the last time it looked like he got it wrong, but fucking hell they're managerless and haven't won in 100 games or something - best make sure we go and contain them :lol:

was reading today actually only sunderland have a worse record in 2013 then WBA...

Guest bimpy474

we might very well go and win as we did at cardiff the last time it looked like he got it wrong, but fucking hell they're managerless and haven't won in 100 games or something - best make sure we go and contain them :lol:

was reading today actually only sunderland have a worse record in 2013 then WBA...

I just posted vurtually the same in pre match thread, haven't won in 9 and we go for containment, and leave our most attacking player on the bench........mental.

I can't remember the last game I wasn't told Alan Pardew is the second longest servicing Premier League manager :lol:

Servicing?  :pardsgrin:

:lol:

Lesson of the day, don't jump between the game and the forum.

he's so fucking stupid too, should have rested people today giving others chance to come in and prove something

now all he's done is ensure he's got to flog the same players to death vs. cardiff and then in the league as he'll be shitting himself about going on a losing run again