Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just pray to God he doesn't lose his winning mentality. Can you imagine where we'd be without his winning mentality?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Tbf it's only a little bit of a winning mentality so we'd probably be in like 11th or 12th.

as he says himself, everybody knows he has a bit of a winning mentality so its going to be less of a weapon next year. so probs 13th or 14th.

Guest ThievingMagpie

As regards to David Moyes, if you ever watch Everton under his watch any game where he plays against opposition he perceives as better than his team he will always say they will be lucky to get out with a point or something along those lines. My Everton supporting mate absolutely despised the fact he was always so cautious and so negative regarding the team, do you really think that you as a supporter will not get tired of hearing how much better Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea etc are every time we play them?

Pardew does that with every team we face. :lol:

Meh, he's our manager and I support him because I am obligated to. I do not take the piss out of people just because they fail at their jobs, that removes them of their agency as a person.

Oh look there is a convergence of evidence based on years of observation and a consensus has been reached reached by a large majority.

I don't really disagree with them much  but what an opportunity this is to show what a special snowflake I am! A snowflake with opinions of my own!

Even if you're in the "it's Ashley's fault, not Alan's," camp - do you miss the constant belittling of the club?

The bloke couldn't do any more to be despised yet some still absolve him of the sheer venom he deserves, because of Mike.

Fwiw, I think Ashley's a cunt but a better manager could still have me not actively hating the entire club. A good manager could potentially even change their owner's stance imo, though I appreciate that's probably wishful thinking.

Guest chopey

Theiving magpie .........go and get fucked, I'm not a bully or trying to change your opinion or biased because I hate our current manager, but don't call him Alan and go and get fucked

Theiving magpie .........go and get fucked, I'm not a bully or trying to change your opinion or biased because I hate our current manager, but don't call him Alan and go and get fucked

:lol:

I do not take the piss out of people just because they fail at their jobs, that removes them of their agency as a person.

:lol: Holy shit.  I've never before realised I should be more sympathetic towards and less scathing of shit NUFC managers. 

Good God, no wonder we haven't won a trophy for 45 years if this nonsense prevails in the heads of even a small minority of our support.

If the manager is categorically shit then you should abuse them and get rid of them, that's what every other club in the world does.  That's how football works.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone who defends Pardew, sympathises with him or supports him does not have a clue about football and deserve everything the cunt serves up. Fucking idiots. Seriously. Absolute fucking morons who shouldn't be allowed to follow football. 

I do not take the piss out of people just because they fail at their jobs, that removes them of their agency as a person.

:lol: Holy shit.  I've never before realised I should be more sympathetic towards and less scathing of shit NUFC managers. 

Good God, no wonder we haven't won a trophy for 45 years if this nonsense prevails in the heads of even a small minority of our support.

If the manager is categorically shit then you should abuse them and get rid of them, that's what every other club in the world does.  That's how football works.

:lol:

"Well, if he wants to stay here then that's his doing, I won't get in his way."

The bloke (Pardew) is literally taking the piss.

Fuck it: Alan Pardew is worse than Mike Ashley. The latter is a total cunt whose policies are backward and who owns the club for the wrong reasons; but I still believe the 'license to dream' can exist within an Ashley-run NUFC. But not with an Ashley-run NUFC whose manager is Pardew.

For a start, consider the club's attitude towards cup competitions.

The 'Europa League effect' did contribute to our poor domestic campaign last season; I don't think you can argue against that. However, the issues that came with participation in that tournament were minor, and exaggerated by the manager (which then rubbed off on the players). It became an easy excuse and, through Pardew exacerbating the effect it was having on the squad, ultimately a symptom almost entirely of his own making.

The simple fact is: Alan Pardew isn't a good enough manager to juggle a domestic campaign with cup competitions. As a result of this, the club's entire policy is to avoid the Europa League and 'not to prioritise' the domestic cups.

Imagine if we had a manager who was competent and was capable of juggling cup competitions with the Premier League? Ashley's policy wouldn't then be so anti-victory.

This is just one example. Ashley knows fuck all about football so goes off what his 'football men' serve him. Pardew showed that, if you're an incompetent cunt, cup competitions aren't worth it. Hey presto, line 1 of the club instruction manual becomes: NO CUPS.

Honestly, the whole 'Mike Ashley burden' is the same thing that gets trotted out by every Pardew apologist and it is utter, stinking bullshit. That's before we've even mentioned the fact that Pardew is entirely complicit in the wank transfer policy.

Anyone who defends Pardew, sympathises with him or supports him does not have a clue about football and deserve everything the cunt serves up. Fucking idiots. Seriously. Absolute fucking morons who shouldn't be allowed to follow football. 

Exactly right. Football is supposed to be about entertainment first and foremost and people like Pardew kill all that stone dead while (repeatedly) verbally taking the piss out of the people who have the audacity to care.

Not sympathy, but I've seen what he can do at other clubs, it's not something the supporters of our club want but he does a decent enough job most places it's just he tends to fuck it all up through his own stupid bone-eyed arrogance. He has obvious limitations but let us not forget he is pretty much been hung out on a pole by himself by everyone above him to pretty much be the focus of everyone's ire. It is Ashley's fault, but I doubt we will get anyone else who is better given how hands off Ashley seems to be about running the club.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-fucking antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment. Unfortunately, until Ashley manages to sell up, I think any manager we will get will either be horribly out of their depth, unable to work within the constraints Ashley has clearly set out or is just a huge cunt.

Shearer summed up my feelings as a supporter the best, I do not expect to be in the top 3 every year, I just want to be able to dream about being able to be a bit better.

What has he done at other clubs? ???

fucked a player's missus.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-f***ing antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment.

http://i59.tinypic.com/30hr67m.gif

:clap:

Fuck it: Alan Pardew is worse than Mike Ashley. The latter is a total cunt whose policies are backward and who owns the club for the wrong reasons; but I still believe the 'license to dream' can exist within an Ashley-run NUFC. But not with an Ashley-run NUFC whose manager is Pardew.

The 'Europa League effect' did contribute to our poor domestic campaign last season; I don't think you can argue against that. However, the issues that came with participation in that tournament were minor, and exaggerated by the manager (which then rubbed off on the players). It became an easy excuse and, through Pardew exacerbating the effect it was having on the squad, ultimately a symptom almost entirely of his own making.

The simple fact is: Alan Pardew isn't a good enough manager to juggle a domestic campaign with cup competitions. As a result of this, the club's entire policy is to avoid the Europa League and 'not to prioritise' the domestic cups.

Imagine if we had a manager who was competent and was capable of juggling cup competitions with the Premier League? Ashley's policy wouldn't then be so anti-victory.

This is just one example. Ashley knows fuck all about football so goes off what his 'football men' serve him. Pardew showed that, if you're an incompetent cunt, cup competitions aren't worth it. Hey presto, line 1 of the club instruction manual becomes: NO CUPS.

Honestly, the whole 'Mike Ashley burden' is the same thing that gets trotted out by every Pardew apologist and it is utter, stinking bullshit. That's before we've even mentioned the fact that Pardew is entirely complicit in the wank transfer policy.

I fucking detest Ashley for choosing bellends like Pardew and Kinnear in the first place.  That alone is grounds for beheading.

I fucking detest Ashley for choosing bellends like Pardew and Kinnear in the first place.  That alone is grounds for beheading.

I'm not excusing Ashley. I'm saying the club is still 'supportable', in the tangible (not-quite)-traditional sense, even with him as big boss. Just not as long as Pards is here.