Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-f***ing antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment.

Umhum.

Guest bimpy474

I think players work out he's not much cop as a football manager.  Simple as.  Said the same in my work presentation last week.

Wished i'd been there, i'd have been screaming with agreement and throwing my knickers at ya.

I think players work out he's not much cop as a football manager.  Simple as.  Said the same in my work presentation last week.

Wished i'd been there, i'd have been screaming with agreement and throwing my knickers at ya.

He said he's going to upload it soon. Do it then.

:lol: I have a video of it man, I'd be so tempted to upload it to YouTube if I wasn't so nervous and as a result came across as a bit of a flid.

I might scan my notes sheet and put the pic up here though, so you get the jist.

Guest bimpy474

would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-f***ing antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment

:lol: Good lord.

:lol: insanity

That would like be like me turning down Miss World to stay with Princess Bulbous.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-fucking antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment.

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013824/rs_560x315-130924141508-chloesideeye.gif

I just pray to God he doesn't lose his winning mentality. Can you imagine where we'd be without his winning mentality?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: I have a video of it man, I'd be so tempted to upload it to YouTube if I wasn't so nervous and as a result came across as a bit of a flid.

I might scan my notes sheet and put the pic up here though, so you get the jist.

Just do it, once people get past the flid part :lol:, it'll be what you're saying that'll be the impressive stuff.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-fucking antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment.

http://i.imgur.com/7EVmNEh.gif

http://i.imgur.com/7EVmNEh.gif

:lol:

Guest ThievingMagpie

Not sympathy, but I've seen what he can do at other clubs, it's not something the supporters of our club want but he does a decent enough job most places it's just he tends to fuck it all up through his own stupid bone-eyed arrogance. He has obvious limitations but let us not forget he is pretty much been hung out on a pole by himself by everyone above him to pretty much be the focus of everyone's ire. It is Ashley's fault, but I doubt we will get anyone else who is better given how hands off Ashley seems to be about running the club.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-fucking antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment. Unfortunately, until Ashley manages to sell up, I think any manager we will get will either be horribly out of their depth, unable to work within the constraints Ashley has clearly set out or is just a huge cunt.

Shearer summed up my feelings as a supporter the best, I do not expect to be in the top 3 every year, I just want to be able to dream about being able to be a bit better.

What has he done at other clubs? ???

Other than have a good season or two (before the inevitable downslide which seems to define his managerial career), stabilise ships and get to a cup final? Haven't a clue mate. He has worn out his welcome here, sure, but give the man his due, he tries, poorly, I might add but he tries. I mean, he got us to 5th, sure, it may not be his tactics and he may have lucked into players playing the form of their lives but he was at the helm, that counts for something.

In my view, you see the man for everything he did, not what you want to nitpick because you are an angry unhappy supporter. You can continue trying to bully me into feeling like an idiot if you want now.

Not sympathy, but I've seen what he can do at other clubs, it's not something the supporters of our club want but he does a decent enough job most places it's just he tends to fuck it all up through his own stupid bone-eyed arrogance. He has obvious limitations but let us not forget he is pretty much been hung out on a pole by himself by everyone above him to pretty much be the focus of everyone's ire. It is Ashley's fault, but I doubt we will get anyone else who is better given how hands off Ashley seems to be about running the club.

I would rather deal with Pardew's headbutting, wife-fucking antics than deal with the constant negativity and capitulation we'd be hearing from the inevitable David Moyes appointment. Unfortunately, until Ashley manages to sell up, I think any manager we will get will either be horribly out of their depth, unable to work within the constraints Ashley has clearly set out or is just a huge cunt.

Shearer summed up my feelings as a supporter the best, I do not expect to be in the top 3 every year, I just want to be able to dream about being able to be a bit better.

What has he done at other clubs? He's got sacked from all the other clubs he was employed at, and the biggest club he was at was West Ham.

I just pray to God he doesn't lose his winning mentality. Can you imagine where we'd be without his winning mentality?

Doesn't bear thinking about.

Tbf it's only a little bit of a winning mentality so we'd probably be in like 11th or 12th.

I don't enjoy watching Newcastle games now and haven't on the whole for quite some time, that's Pardew's legacy for me personally.

He's not even effective with his defensive mindset. It wouldn't be so bad if playing shit football had a point.

What has he done at other clubs? ???

Other than have a good season or two (before the inevitable downslide which seems to define his managerial career), stabilise ships and get to a cup final? Haven't a clue mate. He has worn out his welcome here, sure, but give the man his due, he tries, poorly, I might add but he tries. I mean, he got us to 5th, sure, it may not be his tactics and he may have lucked into players playing the form of their lives but he was at the helm, that counts for something.

In my view, you see the man for everything he did, not what you want to nitpick because you are an angry unhappy supporter. You can continue trying to bully me into feeling like an idiot if you want now.

It was a genuine question. I don't see anything he's done at other clubs that loads of lower league managers haven't managed bearing in mind we're talking about Championship/League One standard all the way through, other than one season with West Ham, after which they didn't so much contract Second Season Syndrome as drop dead from it until they binned him. He did get to a Cup Final, took a comfortable lead then blew it.

Not sure what I'm missing.

Guest ThievingMagpie

Meh, I do not like how Alan has run our club, I do not like his tactics or anything but he is the manager of the club, and until he gets sacked (it's inevitable at this point, but what manager doesn't eventually get sacked or forced to resign?) I'll wait and see what he can do.

As regards to David Moyes, if you ever watch Everton under his watch any game where he plays against opposition he perceives as better than his team he will always say they will be lucky to get out with a point or something along those lines. My Everton supporting mate absolutely despised the fact he was always so cautious and so negative regarding the team, do you really think that you as a supporter will not get tired of hearing how much better Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea etc are every time we play them?

I'd rather have someone more positive than Moyes, that's all, that is my opinion, I'm sorry that it's perceived as the wrong opinion and that you feel the need to stamp it out, but, hey, we're humans, we have differences of opinion and that's fine by me!

As regards to David Moyes, if you ever watch Everton under his watch any game where he plays against opposition he perceives as better than his team he will always say they will be lucky to get out with a point or something along those lines. My Everton supporting mate absolutely despised the fact he was always so cautious and so negative regarding the team, do you really think that you as a supporter will not get tired of hearing how much better Manchester United, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea etc are every time we play them?

Pardew does that with every team we face. :lol:

There's an Everton fan on here who sounds more balanced and sensible about Moyes than your mate is.  And FWIW Pardew doesn't just talk up the top 6 when we play them, he talks up the likes of Southampton, Swansea and Cardiff like beating them would be some triumph against adversity.  Always has.