Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shame that the season ended when it did, a few more home games like the cardiff one and surely it would have been too much even for the fat c*** to ignore. Everyone will just go back into a stupor by the start of next season though.

Nonsense, what special about that game?

Senseless walkout at 69th minute.  Couldn't even do it properly I thought it was an embarrassment.

Shame that the season ended when it did, a few more home games like the cardiff one and surely it would have been too much even for the fat c*** to ignore. Everyone will just go back into a stupor by the start of next season though.

Senseless walkout at 69th minute.  Couldn't even do it properly I thought it was an embarrassment.

Apt name, you lunch.

The booing of Pardew whenever he left the dugout for one

'Couldn't do it properly' because of people who thought it was a silly idea and would rather do nothing and eat the s*** they're spoon fed and go all supafan on the people who want to show they're not content. 

Apt name, you lunch.

:tobey:

'Couldn't do it properly' because of people who thought it was a silly idea and would rather do nothing and eat the s*** they're spoon fed.

Yeah turning up to be spoon fed shit.  That really is doing something.

The embarrassment was those who either didn't walk out or just sat in their seats until full time and beyond and did absolutely nowt. Fair play to all those who did walk out, those who brought banners in, and those who gave Pardew and Ashely dogs abuse. The spineless followers, ie those who Ashley wants to try and fill the ground with, could do with taking a leaf out of their book and that may help force a change of direction in the way the club is being run more quickly.

'Couldn't do it properly' because of people who thought it was a silly idea and would rather do nothing and eat the s*** they're spoon fed.

Yeah turning up to be spoon fed s***.  That really is doing something.

So not turning up so someone else can take your place, and be spoonfed the s*** is really doing something?  At least by walking out it was visible.

So not turning up so someone else can take your place, and be spoonfed the s*** is really doing something?  At least by walking out it was visible.

I'd rather somebody else get spoon fed shit.  Maybe not everyone thinks in similar ways these days.

My prediction is around 7 or 8 will leave, and 9 or 10 will come in, with an emphasis on English.

Surely no way the turnover will be that big? I can't remember ever experiencing a window like that, much less under Ashley.

Understand that point but there's quite a few due to go without even thinking too hard about it:

- Jonas

- Shola

- Remy

- Gosling

- HBA

- Obertan

- Marv

There's 7 without allowing for good bids or players wanting away (Debuchy possibly?)

It's going to be quite the summer for changes I reckon. Just a shame the coaching staff and manager will still be here come August.

My fear is we replace the bulk of them with english grafters like Colback etc.

Edit - We're also too light on squad numbers so the 8-9 incoming that Lovejoy mentioned, has to be a good bet given those leaving.

Debuchy & MYM will both be away in addition to the above. IMO will get 3 or maybe 4 in if we are lucky a couple of loans while be told its time for the youth to step up.  Just cant see this mob getting 8-9 incoming players. Maybe an additional couple in January when we are deep in a relegation battle.

I'd rather somebody else get spoon fed s***.  Maybe not everyone thinks in similar ways these days.

:lol: Fair enough.  I'd rather stay and be part of trying to do something about it, than just give up altogether and hoping it changes.

Pardew couldn't come out of his dugout, don't see how a manager can keep his job for long under those conditions.

“I always enjoy meeting the owner and the board because I think it is a time for reflection and a time to be honest.

“I think anybody who knows myself and knows Mike knows we speak our minds.

Missed that gem tbh

:lol: He's such a bellend.  Been moaning about losing his best player for 4 months yet he's still licking the hoop of the man responsible.

Pardew couldn't come out of his dugout, don't see how a manager can keep his job for long under those conditions.

I can.  Sign a player or two.  Doesn't take much to get us Geordie fans juices flowing and renewing season tickets. 

Guest firetotheworks

I always enjoy meeting the owner and the board because I think it is a time for reflection and a time to be honest.

“I think anybody who knows myself and knows Mike knows we speak our minds.

Missed that gem tbh

http://replygif.net/i/1234.gif

Guest firetotheworks

I wouldn't call it a dog fight, more a dog chasing and catching its own tail.