Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Posted (edited)

I am not a man u fan at all but most would agree having personnel missing effects how you play.

To have to play a midfield player in defense must be a nightmare try winning games with longstaff as your CB?

I admit I didn't watch the game and assume it's not the only reason for the loss but to not have a consistent back line can work out OK (did for us with lascelles for botman then BDB for lascelles) but I wonder if we would have faired as well with dummett and Ritchie in the back starting games or as mentioning dropping a midfielder in the back. 

I sorta feel sorry for them but massively benefits us so I can't feel too sorry for them. 

Edited by nufcjmc

4 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

I am not a man u fan at all but most would agree having personnel missing effects how you play.

To have to play a midfield player in defense must be a nightmare try winning games with longstaff as your CB?

I admit I didn't watch the game and assume it's not the only reason for the loss but to not have a consistent back line can work out OK (did for us with lascelles for botman then BDB for lascelles) but I wonder if we would have faired as well with dummett and Ritchie in the back starting games or as mentioning dropping a midfielder in the back. 

I sorta feel sorry for them but massively benefits us so I can't feel too sorry for them. 

They're missing 3 centre backs and 2 full backs. We're no missing 3 centre backs and two full backs. I think you're being for too kind to them.

1 hour ago, nufcjmc said:

Unlike ETH, Eddie wouldn’t be stupid enough to put a midfielder at CB.

Just play Dalot or Wan-Bissaka there and stick someone else at full-back. Surely much better to have a major weakness there than at CB?

1 hour ago, nufcjmc said:

They've got issues like everyone else but they just look disjointed all over the pitch. Its like watching a Steve Bruce set up, half arsed and lazy. 

2 minutes ago, mush said:

Mad that they're potentially stuck with Casemiro for the next 2 years. He looks finished

They are now multi club so they or they were smart they’d just dump him on Nice. 

There’s a rotten culture at that club, it’s seeped into every facet of its end product.

Ten Hag is probably a decent coach but he’s just not equipped to deal with such cancer. Nor was Van Gaal, Mourinho or OGS etc..

I don’t think the massive wages they pay help either. Those on long term massively overpaid contracts know they won’t get it elsewhere so just going through the motions. No hunger, no ambition, fuck you money essentially when faced with such a rotten infrastructure.

Just look at Sancho, removed from the environment and not damaged enough yet that he couldn’t regain some of that spark as evidenced last week in the CL.

If they are pinning their hopes on bringing in a weasel to sort out this mess they could be in more bother than I first thought.

Best thing is that they will struggle with getting a total clearout done. Not one single sane quality manager would take the job either, it’s doomed to fail unless they can get rid many of the players and more or less start from scratch. 

Posted (edited)

That Goldbridge guy is a menace, just another one of those fake reaction football personalities that tweet what they know is absolute shite to farm impressions.

Most clubs have at least a few of these types of twitter accounts, naturally Man Uniteds is more unbearable than the others.

Edited by Nine

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

That Goldbridge guy is a menace, just another one of those fake reaction football personalities that tweet what they know is absolute shite to farm impressions.

He’s like Drake, a master manipulator. :lol:

24 minutes ago, NG32 said:

They've got issues like everyone else but they just look disjointed all over the pitch. Its like watching a Steve Bruce set up, half arsed and lazy. 

From the first game of the season they've just allowed teams to walk through their midfield and have loads of efforts on goal. It's actually ridiculous they're even in the run in for top 6. 

2 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

From the first game of the season they've just allowed teams to walk through their midfield and have loads of efforts on goal. It's actually ridiculous they're even in the run in for top 6. 

They've not corrected it all season [emoji38]

Just had a look on Redcafe and they have a thread on there discussing how much they could sell their players for.

Dalot  40-60m

Garnacho  80-100m

shit Bruno  80-100m

Mount  60-70m

Højlund  70-100m

Onana 50-60m

Its fucking insane how much most on there overvalue some of the shite they have  [emoji38]

1 minute ago, ianbeany said:

Just had a look on Redcafe and they have a thread on there discussing how much they could sell their players for.

Dalot  40-60m

Garnacho  80-100m

shit Bruno  80-100m

Mount  60-70m

Højlund  70-100m

Onana 50-60m

Its fucking insane how much most on there overvalue some of the shite they have  [emoji38]

They'll go to clubs like Inter or Roma for half of that, or on loan having to heavily subsidise the wages.

Onana? Is that a joke? Mount? They’re basically quoting prices that only they would pay. I don’t think anyone would go anything above £40m for Mount and nor should they. Based on the last year he shouldn’t go over £20m. Onana should never go for over £30m. Dalot could probably go for late £30ms. Garnacho is worth £60-70m in my opinion, he’s very good