Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 14m

"Down to the board but he has credentials to be next boss" Rooney on Giggs via Sky. Dressing-room has spoken. Unlikely boardroom will listen

:lol:

Whatever the doubts about his future raised by talk of Van Gaal’s installation, this was a good day for Giggs. Old Trafford wrapped him in a warm embrace, and any demotion for Giggs under Van Gaal will not be accepted lightly by those who worship their No 11.

Guest palnese

The media are so laughable. As if f***ing Manchester United would fall for the old 'caretaker won three matches so let's give him the job full time!!!!!!11111' horseshit.

Aka the Roeder

Or the Hughton.

Are there any other examples that worked out as well as Hughton did? Even then, it wasn't really a normal situation with us being in the Championship to start with.

Di Matteo? Won the CL.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter 14m

"Down to the board but he has credentials to be next boss" Rooney on Giggs via Sky. Dressing-room has spoken. Unlikely boardroom will listen

Whatever the doubts about his future raised by talk of Van Gaal’s installation, this was a good day for Giggs. Old Trafford wrapped him in a warm embrace, and any demotion for Giggs under Van Gaal will not be accepted lightly by those who worship their No 11.

Unbelievable.

The media are so laughable. As if f***ing Manchester United would fall for the old 'caretaker won three matches so let's give him the job full time!!!!!!11111' horseshit.

Fergie apparently has said it should be Giggs too, all this does it nicely undermine the next manager and if Giggs is kept on have him backstab the next guy too.

You serious about Fergie?  :lol:

You'd think he would have learnt his lesson.

I'd like to know who gave Ferguson 100% authority to single-handedly pick the proceeding manager. "I'm off and I'll choose the guy who replaces me thank you very much. That ok with you lot?"

Really annoying me how journalists are now saying well look at Guardiola he had know experience either.

Totally ignoring the fact his recording with Barca B was absolutely outstanding and when he'd retired he went all around the globe to learn things from people such as Bielsa to help him when he started out.

I'd like to know who gave Ferguson 100% authority to single-handedly pick the proceeding manager. "I'm off and I'll choose the guy who replaces me thank you very much. That ok with you lot?"

I doubt many at the club were keen to challenge his opinion.

I doubt many at the club were keen to challenge his opinion.

He shouldn't have been given the chance.

Presume those yanks thought he'd know more about it than them, for obvious reasons.

Fergie apparently has said it should be Giggs too, all this does it nicely undermine the next manager and if Giggs is kept on have him backstab the next guy too.

You serious about Fergie?  :lol:

You'd think he would have learnt his lesson.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/26/alex-ferguson-ryan-giggs-manchester-united-manager

Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard has joined Wayne Rooney in backing Ryan Giggs to be the next permanent manager.

Rooney spoke in favour of the 40-year-old following Saturday's 4-0 win over Norwich, but Louis van Gaal remains favourite to succeed David Moyes.

Lindegaard has compared Giggs to Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola.

"It might sound pretty rash and naive, but, in my opinion, we are dealing with a new Guardiola," said the Dane.

What the fuck.  :lol: :lol:

One game against Norwich and he's as good as the best manager in the world, who Lindegaard hasn't even played under.

It's so easy to hate Man Utd.

^ It really will be interesting to see Glazers' action if Giggs win his remaining 3 games as well. You could tell Giggs really really want the job as well. And if another manages comes in, there is no way they'll want Giggs as assistant, knowing that a few bad results, and then he is ready to take over. so Giggs will have to leave the football club after a couple of decades.

Truly poisonous situation.

Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard has joined Wayne Rooney in backing Ryan Giggs to be the next permanent manager.

Rooney spoke in favour of the 40-year-old following Saturday's 4-0 win over Norwich, but Louis van Gaal remains favourite to succeed David Moyes.

Lindegaard has compared Giggs to Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola.

"It might sound pretty rash and naive, but, in my opinion, we are dealing with a new Guardiola," said the Dane.

What the fuck.  :lol: :lol:

One game against Norwich and he's as good as the best manager in the world, who Lindegaard hasn't even played under.

It's so easy to hate Man Utd.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrr2jc1k8n1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Really annoying me how journalists are now saying well look at Guardiola he had know experience either.

Totally ignoring the fact his recording with Barca B was absolutely outstanding and when he'd retired he went all around the globe to learn things from people such as Bielsa to help him when he started out.

Can Rich stop fucking about with people's profiles please?

Anyway, I completely agree Neesy :thup: