Manchester United

Mr. Snrub
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's surely gone if they don't get through in midweek.

I don't think he's going anywhere

Same. There was always going to be a drop off (though maybe not this much) and they'll back him heavily in the summer. It's going to be ridiculous the amount they spend.

If they're in the same situation next season though I think they'll get rid.

Moyes' team is eerily similar to Pardew's in the way it plays imo. No real idea of how they're going to score goals, as though the team is set up to stop the opposition only and simply relies on the team (and individuals) knowing what to do as they go forward. Essentially, pass it around aimlessly until someone does something.

He's surely gone if they don't get through in midweek.

I don't think he's going anywhere

Same. There was always going to be a drop off (though maybe not this much) and they'll back him heavily in the summer. I mean I bet it'll be ridiculous the amount they spend.

If they're in the same situation next season though I think they'll get rid.

I'd get rid of him in the summer personally.

Imagine giving him 100 + million to spend this summer and sack him come January.

Who will they replace him with? They're much more likely to wait for an actually good manager to come available. Or convince Jupp Heynckes out of retirement?

IMO they're more likely to buy a few good players and watch him mess it up all over again