Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Just been taking to a donut and hes says he has renewed because he has a good seat and Ashley is not taking it off him.

Some people are fucking mental. Lad sits over from me at work renewed saying he enjoys the day out and Ashley isn’t going to stop him. For me he doesn’t really give a shit about the club he is more bothered about his afternoon out. If people loved the club they would give their season ticket up for the greater good. But you’ll get the argument I will loose all my club points. So fuck what’s the point of having these points if you are going to be using them to visit Accrington Stanley in a few seasons.

Just been taking to a donut and hes says he has renewed because he has a good seat and Ashley is not taking it off him.

Exactly the type of supporter Ashley relies on, thick as f*** and/or extremely selfish.

Hope he has front row seats to us getting spanked each game next season, he'll deserve it.

Some people are f***ing mental. Lad sits over from me at work renewed saying he enjoys the day out and Ashley isn’t going to stop him. For me he doesn’t really give a s*** about the club he is more bothered about his afternoon out. If people loved the club they would give their season ticket up for the greater good. But you’ll get the argument I will loose all my club points. So f*** what’s the point of having these points if you are going to be using them to visit Accrington Stanley in a few seasons.

Pure selfishness, they are more bothered about keeping their 'loyalty' points than they are about the general welfare of the club, they can get to f***.

Like NUFC.com crying, those two have no right to complain about anything if they go next season.

Tbf if the lads didn’t have their points they wouldn’t have been able to get semi final and cup final tickets these past 10 years.

You honestly think we would get anywhere near those 2 with Ashley in charge?

Tbf if the lads didn’t have their points they wouldn’t have been able to get semi final and cup final tickets these past 10 years.

No, hence my post that you’ve quoted mocking exactly that point. Howay man.

No, hence my post that you’ve quoted mocking exactly that point. Howay man.

:cheesy: ;D sorry long day  :crazy2:

Been on the 10 year deal for ages now but bit the bullet and cancelled last week after the news.

Wrote off the payments since February but today I saved £40 on my direct debit.

Feels nice to know I wont have to witness first hand the debacle and disgrace of this upcoming season and knowing that I've taken what little stand I have against the owners.

Been on the 10 year deal for ages now but bit the bullet and cancelled last week after the news.

Feels nice to know I wont have to witness first hand the debacle and disgrace of this upcoming season and knowing that I've taken what little stand I have against the owners.

Kudos to you sir, this isn't the Newcastle we all love.

There was some information a few pages back on how to get your money back that you've already paid for next seasons ticket. Got to be worth a try.

Needs to be said that anyone renewing thinking they are being 'loyal' to the club or whatever - you're not. You're actively enabling and supporting something/someone in destroying the thing you think you're showing loyalty to. That's...the opposite of loyalty.