Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

2 hours ago, Dr Venkman said:

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'd be prepared to go and queue overnight though, would you be surprised if the ticket site went down as soon as they go on sale?

Honestly no clue what to do, imagine being about 50th in the queue after queuing overnight only to get told they're gone :lol:

Surely they'll have a set amount available for box office sale?

I've kind of resigned myself to not getting one, but it won't be through lack of trying.

Edited by Wilson

I finished paying for this seasons season ticket on the 5th of this month. So I'm assuming I'll hear from the club in the near future as to when my payments for next season start...

I bought it in August purely on the hope the takeover went through. I never attended a game this season until the takeover went through. A £659 gamble, but the best gamble I've ever took. 

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Going to be even more interesting when we get to Wembley. Usually an allocation of 30k tickets and we're likely going to have 44k season ticket holders...be a lot of people missing out

Usually priority is given to those that attended earlier rounds at home.

Edited by Sima

4 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Going to be even more interesting when we get to Wembley. Usually an allocation of 30k tickets and we're likely going to have 44k season ticket holders...be a lot of people missing out

People missed out for our late 90s cup finals - it was away points like it normally is for away games, or something similar. 

Edited by Inferior Acuña

47 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I finished paying for this seasons season ticket on the 5th of this month. So I'm assuming I'll hear from the club in the near future as to when my payments for next season start...

I bought it in August purely on the hope the takeover went through. I never attended a game this season until the takeover went through. A £659 gamble, but the best gamble I've ever took. 

:clap:

2 hours ago, Mazzy said:

What's happening with the Everton game? Everywhere aside from the actual club website seems to suggest that has been re arranged for 17th March. 

It has been. They’ll likely change it on the site next week when they’ve got a few returns to put back on sale.

• 3 weeks later...

Been thinking about it a bit recently and given my attendance to matches this season and the new hope all things NUFC, think I'm going to try for a season ticket this summer. Going to be absolute mayhem when they go on general sale mind so think I'll take a day off work to ensure I don't miss out!

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

The Trust saying they’ve had discussions with the club as to how to prioritise season ticket sales.

Just no way of prioritising them other than general sale imo.

How far back do you go for people who sacked them of? I stopped mine in 2014 as that was my final straw. Others was in 2008 when Keegan left, others in 2018 when Rafa left. 

It will be mayhem mind. I’d personally say there should be no online sales. If you want one that bad, queue up. 

3 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

The Trust saying they’ve had discussions with the club as to how to prioritise season ticket sales.

Feel even worse now :lol:

I can’t see any fair way to do it really, except random ballot maybe. But that would lead to mad situations of friends or family members not being able to go together. 

I’d be absolutely raging if anyone is giving priority based on having one in the past. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Demand is on it’s way back towards peak-Keegan days.

Don’t even think Wolves will make general sale, that generally only ever happens with games against the mackems, Man Utd or Liverpool (unless there’s particularly attractive circumstances around another game).

Wolves is effectively a run-of-the-mill league game live on TV (maybe there’s a ‘Friday night’ novelty factor) and it’s going to be sold out a month in advance.

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Does it look like Wolves have taken the full allocation for this ? 

You can’t tell. There might yet be one the ‘away’ blocks that goes on sale (so roughly another 500)

I think they should do in person sales only. Those willing to wait it out will be rewarded. Would be chaos though if people start pushing in etc. 

Wouldn’t mind if they give priority to people who’ve had tickets in the past, either by date or loyalty points. I had my season ticket for 20 years, through 2 relegations and only packed in out of protest. I can’t see them doing this though. 

I think the only fair wait to do it is general sale. Like others have said, how far do you go?

As for loyalty points, I did just used to think they should be permanent, and I probably still do. But there is also the argument that people with over say 50/60pts just buy tickets for others, thus building theirs up and the other person not getting a point. 

I understand why it happens, I used to do it myself (both asking and getting for someone), but maybe 10/20% of away tickets should go in a ballot for people with 0-whatever the minimum is for that game. For example, Wolves away, 80pts. 20% of allocation is randomly selected from fans with 0-79pts. 

5 hours ago, SteV said:

Demand is on it’s way back towards peak-Keegan days.

Don’t even think Wolves will make general sale, that generally only ever happens with games against the mackems, Man Utd or Liverpool (unless there’s particularly attractive circumstances around another game).

Wolves is effectively a run-of-the-mill league game live on TV (maybe there’s a ‘Friday night’ novelty factor) and it’s going to be sold out a month in advance.

Looks around 500 tickets left for Wolves (all Level 7) and it doesn't go on online general sale until Tuesday so it'll sell out before then. Demand is crazy right now. Far greater than even the Sir Bobby Robson days.

The only way to get in very soon will be either as a season ticket holder or a member who gets straight in when tickets go on sale.

Next season will be a nightmare trying to get tickets. If there's a way to get SJP up past the 60k mark it needs to be looked at.