Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest oatcakejamie

Mame diouf is at stoke for talks  :D would be a great signing on a free as well.

You reckon?

He has a great goals to game record in germany , if he does sign id be over the moon. Miles better than crouch.

Guest oatcakejamie

I like Mame Diouf. Think he'll do well.

Me too , hope he signs soon as i can see other clubs coming in for him.

Guest oatcakejamie

Mame diouf is at stoke for talks  :D would be a great signing on a free as well.

You reckon?

He has a great goals to game record in germany , if he does sign id be over the moon. Miles better than crouch.

I think he's pretty gash tbh but yeah he's better than crouch

Really? Ive seen him a few times and he looks decent. Power, pace and decent finishing is what we need. Dont think i could stand another season with crouch up top.

Diouf did alright for Blackburn and has done well in Germany. Good signing if free imo.

Apps  Goals

2010–2011 → Blackburn Rovers (loan) 26   (3)

Wilkinson only made a handful of appearances for them last year. Cameron was their right back, guess that means he'll be used at centerback more often now.

Oh aye him, doubt he'd get in at CB like.

100% certain they wouldn't have stayed up had Poyet not brought Bardsley back. Same goes with Wickham mind.

The run we went on at the end of the season co-incided with Bardsley getting suspended and Vergini (a centre half adjusting to a new league) playing at right back.

No too fussed about him going tbh. Only thing that concerns me is that he is our only full back. We've had no one else permanently to play right or left back for yonks now.

French striker Loic Remy has held talks with Liverpool and Arsenal over a summer move, a source close to the player told Press Association Sport on Thursday.

Guest oatcakejamie

Couple of decent frees for Stoke.

Bardsley might be gash but he is x100 better than BNP Wilkinson.

Totally agree and all before june aswell , i usually dont pay attention until deadline day. This is not the stoke way  :idiot2: