Other clubs' transfers

TBG

:lol: What on earth is that all about? So confusing man. Way to ruin your legacy dude. Leicester?! Nah man.

Like Hierro going to Bolton ruined his legacy?  Give your head a shake man :lol:

:lol: Just messing man. The move creeps me out a little though. Loved Cambiasso back in the day.

Wolves have agreed to terminate the remaining two years of Jamie O'Hara's contract.

Ah, I was trying to remember this guy's name the other day. Jack Colback's game reminds me of him sometimes  :lol:

:lol: What on earth is that all about? So confusing man. Way to ruin your legacy dude. Leicester?! Nah man.

Like Hierro going to Bolton ruined his legacy?  Give your head a shake man :lol:

:lol: Just messing man. The move creeps me out a little though. Loved Cambiasso back in the day.

My bad :lol:

Tbh he's at the end of his career now so I don't really have an issue with it.

Agree with you on him as a player though, there was a point in time where he was one of the best in his position.

Wonderful player.

He'll get maybe five times more at Leicester than in the Argie league, so can't blame him for looking for a last big paycheck. Still, I'm afraid an aging DM from a slow paced league will sink like a lead balloon in the PL.

Loved him in his pomp, mind.