Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Depending on the source, ManU is either interested in or has already agreed a fee for Bayern's Dante.

Their reluctance to buy a midfielder is incredible :lol: And when they did, it was bloody Fellaini.

They do need a centre half as well though tbf.

Depending on the source, ManU is either interested in or has already agreed a fee for Bayern's Dante.

Most reliable people are saying its BS..... I'm inclined to believe it too, if Bayern want to keep a player they don't sell no matter the money on the table.

I actually admire them for that.

Proper deepthroat stuff this like lads.

Can't see that happening at all, he's first choice at Bayern at the moment and playing for the best team in the world. Why would he leave for Man United? Maybe once Badstuber returns to full match fitness (?) but definitely not in January.

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ? 

Has anyone noticed that the ref ( mike jones ) that disallowed Tiotes goal against man City is the same ref that Sissoko slapped in the face accidentally in the Southampton game a month before.  Coincidence ? 

Yep.

Also Giggs

(In all seriousness though, I wouldn't put it past the f***er to be petty like that)

???

Man Utd are crying out for someone like Mata's creativity come on. Januzaj is a kid and Kagawa barely plays.

Didnt Mata start out as a winger?

I sure he did and I'm sure he'd be good there but it's clear he's best as a #10. Januzaj may well be a kid, but it's clear he's a great player already. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Rooney is a better player than Mata. If Rooney stays it's not worth the money. If Rooney goes, then by all means, please send Mata this way.

In Europe I think Mata's a better player. He's got that extra bit of guile to his game. In the PL Rooney's a slightly better option.

For a player that has played nearly 120 games in 24 months, Mata seems to be a very fit (in terms of injuries) lad.

He's not a Man Utd. player though IMO. Man Utd have always been flat-track bullies, stronger, faster at the very least. He's not that.

Man Utd are crying out for someone like Mata's creativity come on. Januzaj is a kid and Kagawa barely plays.

I sure he did and I'm sure he'd be good there but it's clear he's best as a #10. Januzaj may well be a kid, but it's clear he's a great player already. If you're good enough you're old enough.

Rooney is a better player than Mata. If Rooney stays it's not worth the money. If Rooney goes, then by all means, please send Mata this way.

Just saw this. Come on. :lol:

Just saw this. Come on. :lol:

Nearly commented yesterday. Just facepalmed instead.