Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Always liked Chadli when i've seen him, strange one that. He's better than W.B.A imo.

Totally agree, if he was to stay in England I'd say his level would be more Southampton/Everton/Stoke etc.

West Brom seems a really strange choice.

Always liked Chadli when i've seen him, strange one that. He's better than W.B.A imo.

Totally agree, if he was to stay in England I'd say his level would be more Southampton/Everton/Stoke etc.

Thinking about it, even if you forget the destination in W.B.A, he was good for Tottenham last season from what i saw. I can't fathom what Pochettino is doing, while their squad is still excellent getting rid of Chadli weakens it for me. whoever they sell him to.

To be fair they are/were trying to sign Zaha, suppose Poch thinks Zaha is better than Chadli.

Thinking about it, even if you forget the destination in W.B.A, he was good for Tottenham last season from what i saw. I can't fathom what Pochettino is doing, while their squad is still excellent getting rid of Chadli weakens it for me. whoever they sell him to.

To be fair they are/were trying to sign Zaha, suppose Poch thinks Zaha is better than Chadli.

Spurs are supposed to be trying to sign Isco.

Spurs are supposed to be trying to sign Isco.

Really, oh. Well he's not too bad to be fair.