Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 15/03/14 - Post-match reaction from page 20

Greg

Only saving grace of this is it's  a minging result for Sunderland.

It's not, though. Fulham are down, man. So bad they almost failed to beat us.

One point in it. Confidence building result for the new gaffer. False hope all over the show man.

Absolutely gutted that Ben Arfa had that knock. Sorry I mean, wish he wasn't on leave. Erm I mean I wish the dog hadn't eaten his homework.

Could easily have conceded another one if he'd been playing. Thank fuck he was injured.

Utterly pathetic performance.  Genuinely embarrassing.  We gave the ball away constantly and offered almost no threat up front.

We've had 2 weeks since the last game to prepare for Fulham and that's what they've come up with?  Every single member of the coaching staff should walk for that.  Absolutely abysmal.

This. We had 3 shots on target against the bottom club who hadn't won for ages. None of them tested their keeper. It was pathetic and paints a frightening picture of what we will be like without Remy.

Utterly pathetic performance.  Genuinely embarrassing.  We gave the ball away constantly and offered almost no threat up front.

We've had 2 weeks since the last game to prepare for Fulham and that's what they've come up with?  Every single member of the coaching staff should walk for that.  Absolutely abysmal.

This. We had 3 shots on target against the bottom club who hadn't won for ages. None of them tested their keeper. It was pathetic and paints a frightening picture of what we will be like without Remy.

Think about the end of last season where Bosingwa saved our season. That's what life is like without Remy.

The coaching staff are all crap but I fail to see how they're to blame for the worst first choice midfield I've ever seen in black and white and 3 strikers who haven't scored in ages.

These players are a good match for coaches the calibre of Carver and Stone.

We potentially will need to sign 4 strikers this summer.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Without mentioning the various midfielders and defenders :lol:

Not looking forward to it at all.

CB, CM and a 2 STs needed at an absolute minimum.

We potentially will need to sign 4 strikers this summer.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Without mentioning the various midfielders and defenders :lol:

Not looking forward to it at all.

You just know we'll start next season with De Jong, Campbell and Armstrong as our front 3 :lol:

Knew we would fkin lose if we went 4-4-2 we haven't the wingers for it, but it's Pardews go to when we don't have Remy. Sissoko on the left!?! Don't make me laugh, why would you even consider that? I said before the game to get any chance of a goal we should have played Goof on the left, Sissoko on the right and LDJ up top. It's like we were playing for the bore draw.

Didn't want the game (thank heavens for small mercies) but we sounded dross for the 90 Pardew fucked us on this one, but you know he'll blame everyone else and paint himself as the missing fucking messiah!

I watched the first 30 minutes and made the best decision I've made all week, I found something better to do which to be fair wasn't difficult.  It's no surprise that we lost and it's no surprise that Shola came on as the first choice substitution around 70 minutes in, that has Pardew's game plan written all over it.

Guest Roger Kint

This is the choice for Game Of The Day?  :lol:

You should have heard the utter despair in Stelling's voice when he said that at the end of Soccer Saturday :lol: