Adam Armstrong

Guest palnese

Aye I was thinking that too. Loaning him out to a team who will be fighting it out at the bottom won't do him much good I can't imagine with them losing nearly every week

Wouldn't start for a higher end Championship club though I guess

Aye I was thinking that too. Loaning him out to a team who will be fighting it out at the bottom won't do him much good I can't imagine with them losing nearly every week

Wouldn't start for a higher end Championship club though I guess

The key.

He's not going to start for a better club, and going down to the top of League One will result in calls for him to be playing at a higher level.

• 2 months later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Bolton is a terrible place for him to be.  They're a garbage squad squad playing above their level for a mediocre manager.  No doubt that the team's deficiencies will be deflected onto the small young kid.  Really poor management from us to send him to that dump.

He's not good enough even for Bolton, we need to face reality and let go of any notion that he will somehow make it here... it isn't going to happen, ever!

Bolton is a terrible place for him to be.  They're a garbage squad squad playing above their level for a mediocre manager.  No doubt that the team's deficiencies will be deflected onto the small young kid.  Really poor management from us to send him to that dump.

He's not good enough even for Bolton, we need to face reality and let go of any notion that he will somehow make it here... it isn't going to happen, ever!

Everytime I've seen the Bolton team lately he's been in the team, and playing on the wing, Bolton have also been on the rise these last few weeks, I'd hardly say hes not good enough for Bolton. The chances are he wont make it here, but there is a decent Championship striker in there. Also Harry Kane was hardly setting the world on fire when he was Armstrongs age, people mature at different ages.

• 2 months later...

What could we reasonably get for him as a fee? Seems like we should try to cash in the next time he scores a couple goals.

Hard to say as he is still incredibly young. Probably wouldn't the worst idea for him to try and make a go of it abroad given his physique and style of play.