Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought he played alright today, he was almost the only one passing the ball and moving to get it back.

Too much concentrating on his acts and not his omissions though, most the time he's nowhere to be seen when we need him.

I thought he played alright today, he was almost the only one passing the ball and moving to get it back.

He didn't look that hyped for the game unless you count two late tackles which could have got him sent off as commitment. Just watched the game go by mostly.

He was far better than Tiote, why we need to play both is another matter.

You need two defensive midfielders and Gouffran to protect the full back against free scoring Sunderland. Especially in the home fixture.

Guest firetotheworks

i dont understand why single out colback but not tiote. 

When Tiote plays well there's a point in having him on the field, he also used to be really good at one stage. Colback is just a nothing of a player, he's like one of the players that you got given at the start of Master League on Pro Evo, bang average at the most basic of things. He's just nothing, he does nothing.

When Tiote plays well there's a point in having him on the field, he also used to be really good at one stage. Colback is just a nothing of a player, he's like one of the players that you got given at the start of Master League on Pro Evo, bang average at the most basic of things. He's just nothing, he does nothing.

I actually said that about him this morning- He wouldn't have got anywhere near the teams we had in 'The  Better times'

I actually said that about him this morning- He wouldn't have got anywhere near the teams we had in 'The  Better times'

True.

Guest firetotheworks

Everyone laughed when we got this guy and it was suggested that he was the replacement for Cabaye, but it's actually true, as unbelievable as that may be.

Bossed by their midfield and totally vanished for long stretches of the game. Becoming a bit mental how many people ignore his inability to impose himself on the opposition, our possession statistics this season are shite largely because we've gone from having a top class CM to having a player who wins his plaudits when he's chasing after others. Wullie was spot on describing him as an underdog player.

Tiote was fucking abysmal as well by the way. The pair of them were a joke, I expect a lack of creativity but I don't expect them to be so poor as to not even give us a foothold in the game.

Everyone laughed when we got this guy and it was suggested that he was the replacement for Cabaye, but it's actually true, as unbelievable as that may be.

Yeah, I had to defend that point for ages on here :lol: if I was a cunt id drag up the old posts

Me too. Some people still are holding on to the belief he doesn't play the same role as Cabaye.

Yeah, I had to defend that point for ages on here :lol: if I was a cunt id drag up the old posts

Me too. Some people still are holding on to the belief he doesn't play the same role as Cabaye.

Was clear as day, sell Cabs, replace him with free player. Our fans seem massively happy with it like

I think there must be an entire generation by this point who has never experienced us being a good team first hand. That's why there's a lack of standards these days. Particularly on Social Bantedia.

Was clear as day, sell Cabs, replace him with free player. Our fans seem massively happy with it like

I think there must be an entire generation by this point who has never experienced us being a good team first hand. That's why there's a lack of standards these days. Particularly on Social Bantedia.

Must be, but I mean it's not even that long ago like, it should be ingrained in them by now. Depressing

03/04 was 11 years ago. Therefore those who are 18-24 probably don't remember the good times very well.