Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He has good delivery but that's literally it.

Doesn't even have that in my opinion - he is just a wank average mackem little twat who is a fist choice player only because we have a cretin as a manager

I like him, don't understand the stick he gets on here. Very tidy, rarely messes up, good defensively and can every now and then chip in with an assist (like today and Chelsea). Certainly the lease of our issues. He, Abeid and Sissoko should be our midfield 3

I like him, don't understand the stick he gets on here. Very tidy, rarely messes up, good defensively and can every now and then chip in with an assist (like today and Chelsea). Certainly the lease of our issues. He, Abeid and Sissoko should be our midfield 3

I'd rather we got a proper Cabaye replacement to finish off that midfield 3.

He's not a bad player really he's just a sign of limited ambition. He's a bottom of the premier league, top of the championship sort. Occaisionally puts in a good shift but ultimately not good enough to produce much from midfield.

Loki's right like :lol:

I don't even think he's a bad player, that would be daft, but he's a far cry from the commanding central midfielder you need. He fills in a role because we have no-one better - maybe Abeid but we'll have to see more of him.

I see Colback as more of a standard box to box central midfielder (Rob Lee with less goals) rather than a tiote-esque DM. I definately think he has a role in this team because he is decent if not spectacular both defensively and offensively, which is useful in a 3 man midfield with a good DM and a more able offensive midfielder like Sissoko. What we need is a Tiote replacement in addition to Colback.

Just bringing back old news really but I've skimped the football forum lately. In any case it's complete horse shite.