Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How in the holy fuck has he not got a shot away there? Absolutely fucking hopeless this cunt.

:lol:

Think I sat staring at the TV for a good couple of minutes, just sheer disbelief that he hadn't even tried to score. 

:thup:

Literally unbelievable.

He wasn't even waiting for contact, he just didn't know what to do.

What on earth he was doing last night when he was through on goal, i literally have no words for.

Aside from that he was shite again. He's part of the problem in the middle, opposition teams just walk through our midfield and onto our back 4. Nee wonder we've signed 2 midfielders as our central midfield has literally nothing to offer.

Seriously f***ing p*ssed off, this is the worst midfielder I've ever seen. I rather have a midfield of Perch - Amdy Faye playing than watching this guy step onto the field for us once again. He doesn't do anything properly.

He's not fast.

He has no positional sense.

He doesn't cover ground intelligently.

He's not a good tackler.

He's not a good passer

He's not a good shooter.

Sometimes I wonder whether he might actually be right-footed without knowing it, or if he's wearing the left shoe in the right foot, because when he makes a pass it always goes behind the player.

Seriously f***ing p*ssed off, this is the worst midfielder I've ever seen. I rather have a midfield of Perch - Amdy Faye playing than watching this guy step onto the field for us once again. He doesn't do anything properly.

He's not fast.

He's not a good tackler.

He's not a good passer

He's not a good shooter.

Sometimes I wonder whether he might actually be right-footed without knowing it, or if he's wearing the left shoe in the right foot, because when he makes a pass it always goes behind the player.

:lol: Flip has been mad for 24 hours.

He's not fast.

He's not a good tackler.

He's not a good passer

He's not a good shooter.

:lol: Seriously, it was the most disgusting performance I've seen. We could've honestly put a cone out there and it wouldn't have made a difference. Not even exaggerating.

He's not fast.

He's not a good tackler.

He's not a good passer

He's not a good shooter.

:lol: Seriously, it was the most disgusting performance I've seen. We could've honestly put a cone out there and it wouldn't have made a difference. Not even exaggerating.

:lol: Nah, even by his standards he was especially bad.

He'll be out there again next game, of course. And the next one. And the one after. Bookings are our only hope.