Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also worth mentioning that Anita's clearly a Rafa favourite; despite the vast amount of knackers who have assured us that he and Colback are footballing equals :lol:

I'm choosing not to be too smug at this point.

I wasn't being smug, I was giving the knacker credit.

Unrelated to your post mon ami.

Also worth mentioning that Anita's clearly a Rafa favourite; despite the vast amount of knackers who have assured us that he and Colback are footballing equals :lol:

I'm choosing not to be too smug at this point.

I wasn't being smug, I was giving the knacker credit.

Unrelated to your post mon ami.

Then you lose points but well done all the same.

Shelvey was great tonight and Hayden had a better game tonight too, hope that's enough to keep him out.

Not really a fan of Shelvey, but at least he has a defined role, and from reports from those at the game it seems he did ok last night. Same goes for Hayden, there's not much doubt he's here to do the holding role, but he has the legs to go box to box which is a big bonus. With Colback you need to put an extra midfielder in there to do his running.

Really promising that Rafa doesn't seem to care for him too much, would have been easy to throw him back in after Huddersfield but the fact he still went with Shelvey and Hayden would suggest Colback isn't the nailed on starter we all despise so much.

Would rather he wasn't involved at all really because hes not even someone you could say would be handy to come on and shore things up, because he does nothing offensively or defensively.

Should only be used as backup when we literally have no two fit CM's, even then I'd rather play Clark in his position.

I think we should just pay up his contract and tell him to find a new club. We got him on a free and he's just using up a useful place on the bench.

As much as I hate him, I'm not sure who would take his place on the bench at the moment.

Saviet?

I think we should just pay up his contract and tell him to find a new club. We got him on a free and he's just using up a useful place on the bench.

As much as I hate him, I'm not sure who would take his place on the bench at the moment.

TWD's suggestion of Clark could be worth a shout.