Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's playing because we don't have anyone else basically. If we insist on rotation.

Tiote.

Who looked like he could hardly run when he came on the other day. Hopefully he can get up to speed but I suspect he'll leave in Jan anyway.

He looked alright to me, a bit rusty on his comeback like always but January's a long way off yet. We can always buy a replacement in January anyway if he does leave, right now we need to get through the next three months.

Guest firetotheworks

Appalling in Norwich's second and third goals.

Trying to be as objective as possible, I thought Shelvey was irresponsible for their third.

Trying to be as objective as possible, I thought Shelvey was irresponsible for their third.

He was shit for it. But he shouldn't be in that position.

All stemmed from Shelvey & Colback making an absolute fucking mess of a freekick.

He was shit for it. But he shouldn't be in that position.

All stemmed from Shelvey & Colback making an absolute fucking mess of a freekick.

But he was in that position, just like he was for the 2nd goal conceded where he hung out a leg and basically allowed a free strike on goal instead of closing down the space. He's a lazy, talented liability so far.

Guest neesy111

He's one of the worst footballers I've seen play for us. Absolutely stealing a living.

He's coming close to Alan smith in terms of uselessness in central midfield.

Sorry this guy is worse than Smith.

Smith actually made some of those slding tackles he would go flying into, and he didn't get pushed around like a little kid out on the pitch.

Colback gets swatted around like a fly he's so insignificantly weak.

Need a better option to Hayden than this idiot.

I totally agree but right now he's a vital part of our squad, we look light in the middle of midfield, Rafa's protecting Hayden by not playing him every game, he has no other option for Shelvey, so he must start. As much as we can make the case for being short a goalscorer (although Gayle's performance tonight may have put that one to bed for now). The centre mid is where we are light in terms of numbers and quality outside our first choice pairing. I'm not too familiar with Alan Judge but obviously we had an interest there and may revive it in Jan, but he could be the player we need (much in the Routledge mould during our last Championship campaign) if he can play in there or replace the gawd awful Diame.

Still sometimes gets a near standing ovation when playing simple 5 yard passes by large sections of our support :lol:

GEORDIE JACK NAS WHAT IT MEANS MAN

Well this is complete fabrication. He was booed off, as you said yourself in the other thread.

Not that I agree with booing players off, sad cunts. Probably the ones who abuse goalkeepers on Twitter.

I honestly can only remember one game where I thought he was any good, shocking how many managers he's tricked into thinking he's good enough to play for the first team, hope Rafa throws him in a pit for this performance and leaves him there.

Still sometimes gets a near standing ovation when playing simple 5 yard passes by large sections of our support :lol:

GEORDIE JACK NAS WHAT IT MEANS MAN

Well this is complete fabrication. He was booed off, as you said yourself in the other thread.

Not that I agree with booing players off, sad cunts. Probably the ones who abuse goalkeepers on Twitter.

It's not complete fabrication at all which makes it all the more baffling.

There can often be a triangle of passes played and Colback is the only one that draws in claps, not as bad as it used to be mind, but still happens.. Just don't get it, probably the large sections of morons in our fan base who think you need geordies in the team to do well.