Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Even at his very best for us he was bang average if that.

Hes just not good at anything, all the excuses people make for his limitations like hes a tough tackler... never gives up... always gives 100% never puts a foot wrong is total bullshit as well.

Bottles tackles all the time, even the short highlight reel shows that for Norwich's 3rd goal, spoils attacks and gives away possession cheaply too, I don't think there's any part of his game that's worth complimenting, but this has all been said on here time and again and hes still starting games  :hmm:

Still sometimes gets a near standing ovation when playing simple 5 yard passes by large sections of our support :lol:

GEORDIE JACK NAS WHAT IT MEANS MAN

Well this is complete fabrication. He was booed off, as you said yourself in the other thread.

Not that I agree with booing players off, sad cunts. Probably the ones who abuse goalkeepers on Twitter.

It's not complete fabrication at all which makes it all the more baffling.

There can often be a triangle of passes played and Colback is the only one that draws in claps, not as bad as it used to be mind, but still happens.. Just don't get it, probably the large sections of morons in our fan base who think you need geordies in the team to do well.

Applause was probably more utter shock at the fact he'd successfully completed a pass.

He'll be fine this league...

Doesn't seem like it so far... Regardless let's hope we leave him behind.

The man upstairs wasn't being serious (i think)

Indeed I wasn't. He's fucking rancid. Bobbling around like a rubber ball for Norwich's 3rd. Fucking embarrassing for "a professional athlete".

Even at his very best for us he was bang average if that.

Hes just not good at anything, all the excuses people make for his limitations like hes a tough tackler... never gives up... always gives 100% never puts a foot wrong is total bullshit as well.

Bottles tackles all the time, even the short highlight reel shows that for Norwich's 3rd goal, spoils attacks and gives away possession cheaply too, I don't think there's any part of his game that's worth complimenting, but this has all been said on here time and again and hes still starting games  :hmm:

Nah

He played well in his first 10 games. He was one of our best performers in the 2014-2015 season, although that wasn't particulary difficult

His whole modus operandi is about showing how much he cares by grabing and acting thuggish with no concern about getting booked or not. Ironically, when we would then need a tactical foul later on in a game he cannot be counted on because he's on a yellow already.

It's quite fascinating, really.

Guest neesy111

His whole modus operandi is about showing how much he cares by grabing and acting thuggish with no concern about getting booked or not. Ironically, when we would then need a tactical foul later on in a game he cannot be counted on because he's on a yellow already.

It's quite fascinating, really.

The tactical foul is an important one.  Happy for players to do it to break up counter attacks etc, but he is usually on a yellow card.

The worst thing about buying tickets on a game-to-game basis rather than having a ST is being more likely to sit next to absolute morons. Bloke behind me after the Murphy goal was shouting that Colback was "the only one out there trying to get us going'. This just after he had stood there and watched us concede. Just beggars belief really.

Honestly despise him, and its intensified by the people you find that somehow rate or like him.

The worst thing about buying tickets on a game-to-game basis rather than having a ST is being more likely to sit next to absolute morons. Bloke behind me after the Murphy goal was shouting that Colback was "the only one out there trying to get us going'. This just after he had stood there and watched us concede. Just beggars belief really.

Honestly despise him, and its intensified by the people you find that somehow rate or like him.

I agree when our own fans are that thick, it can be excruciating. But imagine being told by fans of OTHER teams how great Colback is? My Liverpool supporting mates constantly laugh at my bitching about him saying I'm seriously underrating someone who, in their minds, should be an England international. I don't even think they're trolling, they think he's the ginger Gatusso or something.

Aye, found this last season. Was regularly surround by one-game-a-season weapons without a clue.

I agree when our own fans are that thick, it can be excruciating. But imagine being told by fans of OTHER teams how great Colback is? My Liverpool supporting mates constantly laugh at my bitching about him saying I'm seriously underrating someone who, in their minds, should be an England international. I don't even think they're trolling, they think he's the ginger Gatusso or something.

Fans of other clubs at my work think he's hilariously shit [emoji38]

He was named player of the year by the disabled NUFC fans association...

I feel terrible but that's what always comes to mind when I hear praise going his way :lol:

I understand he's really good doing the off the pitch stuff with the disabled section. Maybe take him on full time to work with them ?

Anyone who rates him is thick as f*** apparently, Championship  level is about where he is at imo. Yet Rafa continues his involvement, such a puzzle.

It looks like a lack of options more than anything else tbh. He's clearly being a bit careful not to burn Hayden out who still hasn't really had a full season of top-level-ish football.

He was named player of the year by the disabled NUFC fans association...

I feel terrible but that's what always comes to mind when I hear praise going his way :lol:

I understand he's really good doing the off the pitch stuff with the disabled section. Maybe take him on full time to work with them ?

Why did his parents had to have sex? Why?

:lol:

Anyone who rates him is thick as f*** apparently, Championship  level is about where he is at imo. Yet Rafa continues his involvement, such a puzzle.

He really is NOT championship level at all. I don't know how this guy has made it this far at all. Suspect even in League 1 he would still look useless. He does nothing useful, ever!