Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As a player I couldn't stand him for us, he just offered nothing and always gave away stupid fouls.

A pernicious part of me wanted him to totally embarrass himself today.  Ultimately I thought he did as well as he could.  He was just totally outclassed by our midfield and had no support from his teammates. As others have said he was perhaps their best player, not in defence, today which is the definition of a backhanded compliment!

I remember him dispossessing Bruno once or maybe twice, but then did fuck all with it.

He’s not quite as small as I remember, but maybe that ginger Afro on his head adds a few inches. I used to utterly detest him but with some hindsight, and cunts like Steve Bruce still existing, it’s fairly mild really and I don’t wish the lad any ill other than to have another crap game against us later in season.

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

I remember him dispossessing Bruno once or maybe twice, but then did fuck all with it.

He’s not quite as small as I remember, but maybe that ginger Afro on his head adds a few inches. I used to utterly detest him but with some hindsight, and cunts like Steve Bruce still existing, it’s fairly mild really and I don’t wish the lad any ill other than to have another crap game against us later in season.

Bruno is the only one he could dispossess tbh, he's a similar stature, and not the quickest so he could actually get to make a challenge without being made to look a mug. I'll bet he didn't dispossess Joelinton much, or get anywhere near him. Same goes for Willock tbh, far too fleet footed for Jack to risk putting his foot in.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, TBG said:

Serious question, would you have him back if or when Bruno goes.

Are we getting one of these serious questions for Hendrick? Or is he still a Newcastle player? I’d blocked him out of my mind all this season and now I can’t remember if we loaned him or let him go 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Are we getting one of these serious questions for Hendrick? Or is he still a Newcastle player? I’d blocked him out of my mind all this season and now I can’t remember if we loaned him or let him go 

several years left

11 minutes ago, TBG said:

Serious question, would you have him back if or when Bruno goes.

Yes, I'd have him working as a steward while wearing a Sunderland shirt.