Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Not good enough for us - Pardew you complete utter fuckwit. :lol: I hope we'll see you managing England soon so that you can embarrass yourself in front of the world, just like you did during the cup final. You fucking cockhead. :lol:

I hope that he rips teams apart in the Champions League, preferably the Premier League teams.

I hope PSG and Palace decide to have a pre-season friendly and he rapes Pardew, not even metaphorically, I actually hope he drags Pardew onto the pitch, pulls down his pants, then slips his nob into Pardew's back crack and pounds him.

I hope that he rips teams apart in the Champions League, preferably the Premier League teams.

I hope PSG and Palace decide to have a pre-season friendly and he rapes Pardew, not even metaphorically, I actually hope he drags Pardew onto the pitch, pulls down his pants, then slips his nob into Pardew's back crack and pounds him.

So that's how it works.

Such a weirdo.

Not good enough for us - Pardew you complete utter fuckwit. :lol: I hope we'll see you managing England soon so that you can embarrass yourself in front of the world, just like you did during the cup final. You fucking cockhead. :lol:

It defies physics and logic how much of cretinous bellend that man is.

Oh joy, a year of people pretending to support one of the most disgusting clubs in world football.

:lol: You just continue praying for him to fail whilst tossing yourself off to pictures of Steve Bruce and Alan Pardew.

Go on Hatem lad! Hope he rips it up in Ligue 1 and Champions League. Over the moon for him.

Oh joy, a year of people pretending to support one of the most disgusting clubs in world football.

:lol: You just continue praying for him to fail whilst tossing yourself off to pictures of Steve Bruce and Alan Pardew.

Go on Hatem lad! Hope he rips it up in Ligue 1 and Champions League. Over the moon for him.

Your ma could rip it up in Ligue 1.

Your ma could rip it up in Ligue 1.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u528/playax01/tumblr_mdk2cld6pj1qltqg1.gif

So pleased for him. Imagine being in his position, treated like shit by Pardew, handed over to Hull to be managed by Steve Bruce and then couldn't even play for Nice until the following season. To now land a contract at one of the world's biggest clubs is a massive achievement and he fully deserves it! Buzzing for him.

Would have loved him to have moved back to England at Southampton or Leicester, but a move to one of the biggest clubs in the world just 1 full season after being released by those 2 cavemen Pardew and Bruce yet again proves why English managers are fucking horrific.

So pleased for him. Imagine being in his position, treated like shit by Pardew, handed over to Hull to be managed by Steve Bruce and then couldn't even play for Nice until the following season. To now land a contract at one of the world's biggest clubs is a massive achievement and he fully deserves it! Buzzing for him.

Amazingly it seems shithouse British managers and their bullshit excuses about Hatem were wrong.