Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

I think Jo is Ben Arfa.

Welcome, Hatem. I love you.

;D

Damn it I am unmask ! Well now that my agent's stategy has been revaeled and failed ( he told me to stay positive when I'm playing with the reserve, to take pictures with fans with my new slim body ( all muscle I swear), to use hidden propagande on this forum ect.) so now I can go with my good old one strategy :

Put my wonderful left foot in pardew ass and see what happen!  O0

We keep in touch.

Best regards.

Quote of the year right there.

Great video and nice to watch one with decent music...

Thanks !!  :blush:

the music in my video is "Arvo Pärt – Spiegel im Spiegel"

Get so emotional watching those videos and thinking I'm probably never going to see him play for us again :(

We've still have never had a genuine and acceptable excuse from Pardew as to why he's frozen out either.

I'd almost given up hope of ever seeing Ben Arfa in a Newcastle shirt again until I read that post from Jo. It's just going to make it even more unbearable watching Pardew survive and him being eventually sold.

as a french too, who loves ben arfa…two, we always have this kind of debate in France about this player:

too greedy...

no brain...

one good game and a wonderful goal a season…

bad behavior…

he's not in qatar yet???

so sometimes, you want to tell all these morons:

Ben arfa is THE football player,  for those who prefer dream over reality, genius over hard work, rio de janeiro over sunderland, pardew's daughter over pardew,etc…

i d'love to see toon's fans singing and praising ben arfa's name for he first game of the season, and hope a 0-7 city win.

LET BEN ARFA PLAY HIS GAME F…..PARDEW

For people who like benny (like me) if you want to see my vid of him just type " ben arfa the maverick one " on google. I hope you'll enjoy!

I take it all back….Pardew is an idiot.

TBF, his exile to the reverses might have more to do with attitude than 1,5kg or tracking back.

Not saying I wouldn't love him back, but if it's a case of attitude I'm not sure.  A rotten apple in the squad can have very damming effect. 

Sir Bobby wouldn't have had this problem, he handled players with a lot worse attitude.  But Sir Bobby was one of a kind!  Ben Arfa needs a manager like that.

TBF, his exile to the reverses might have more to do with attitude than 1,5kg or tracking back.

Not saying I wouldn't love him back, but if it's a case of attitude I'm not sure.  A rotten apple in the squad can have very damming effect. 

Sir Bobby wouldn't have had this problem, he handled players with a lot worse attitude.  But Sir Bobby was one of a kind!  Ben Arfa needs a manager like that.

Nowt to do with attitude. All to do with questioning Pardew's negative tactics. Just like most of us.