Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

As much as I despise Pardew and feel sh*t with direction this club continues to take, surely more people need to acknowledge the failings of Ben Arfa. He's had fitness and attitude issues at every club he's been at, has he not?

He's worth it though, as a footballer. He was doing perfectly fine here until he got dropped for not tracking back. I think people have too easily forgotten that he started off on fire last season, it's not like he's been a problem for absolutely ages.

People have been systematically lied to by the club. Club writes it's own truth.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm gonna need a long, reflective Rocky IV shower after this.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zvII5KntraA/T_B3ZXX-LsI/AAAAAAAAMlQ/ecQfuzjn6ic/s1600/screenshot27443.jpg

If it's a 6 month loan there's a chance like, slim, but a chance.

How does that length work anyway, that takes him to the end of Feb? Will be 4 months or a season surely.

'6 month' is probably just being used in the press, it's probably until the window opens again, I guess?

Why can't Ben Arfa reject this just like he did with Besiktas???

why would he reject it? its this or no football for a season as clearly the hierarchy wants rid of him too

So much for wanting to stay and fight or whatever then.. eh

As much as I despise Pardew and feel sh*t with direction this club continues to take, surely more people need to acknowledge the failings of Ben Arfa. He's had fitness and attitude issues at every club he's been at, has he not?

Well he wouldn't have been here in the first place if he wasn't hard work. We exploited that to even get him on loan, then exploited his broken leg to save some money. He's worth it though, as a footballer. He was doing perfectly fine here until he got dropped for not tracking back. I think people have too easily forgotten that he started off on fire last season, it's not like he's been a problem for absolutely ages.

The fact is he's only being called a trouble maker during his time here is when he went against Pardew.

We didn't have a peep out of him prior to that, it just goes to show how odious these cunts running the club are.

Why can't Ben Arfa reject this just like he did with Besiktas???

Maybe he thinks that cunt chops will be gone by the time his loan ends.

Trouble is, the fat cunt who owns us will employ another useless cockney twat if he lets him go. 

He's done fuck all wrong. He was in top fitness, playing well every time he played and he was still in and out of the side for no fucking reason. We'd have started last season like we have done this one if it wasn't for him in the first 3-4 games. Then he was inexplicably dropped for a bad 45 minutes.

I don't blame him one bit for his failings. Pardew is a fucking abomination.

You know what, I hope he goes there and plays out of his skin every week. The better he plays the more of a fucking retard the cunt in our dugout will look. People need to see him perform and ask themselves and their mates "Why wasn't Pardew playing him? Why can't he even get into our first team squad when he can do things like that?"

The more embarrassment and scrutiny this prick comes under the better. We're already a fucking shambles.

Guest neesy111

You know what, I hope he goes there and plays out of his skin every week. The better he plays the more of a fucking retard the cunt in our dugout will look. People need to see him perform and ask themselves and their mates "Why wasn't Pardew playing him? Why can't he even get into our first team squad when he can do things like that?"

The more embarrassment and scrutiny this prick comes under the better. We're already a fucking shambles.

:thup:

He's done fuck all wrong. He was in top fitness, playing well every time he played and he was still in and out of the side for no fucking reason. We'd have started last season like we have done this one if it wasn't for him in the first 3-4 games. Then he was inexplicably dropped for a bad 45 minutes.

I don't blame him one bit for his failings. Pardew is a fucking abomination.

:thup: This is exactly what happened.  Then after Christmas when it all went to pot he brought him on for 20 minutes here and there to blame him for defeats where we were already getting smashed.