Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

But he isn't as good. Nowhere near.

I've just explained what I meant man. I didn't say he was as good overall.

Yeah I get exactly what you mean. Even in terms of talent and the things he can pull off he isn't as good.  We'll agree to disagree.

Let's get back to the matter at hand.

Pardew - Dog Nonce

Charnley - Gregg Wallace megacunt

Ashley - Fat slug

This could run out of time!

I better they change the time on the fax machine and force it through kernts.

Think it can all go over deadline if the paper work is signed and faxed from us cant it? I expect its been signed and sat by the fax machine all summer.

Get your head out of your arse

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

Shut up you fucking table spoon.

You got in from hanging around David Craig quickly

He's more naturally talented than Robert imo. That's favouring a dribbler over a striker of the ball. It's a pure gift IMO, you just don't see that many players with raw dribbling ability.

That's not to take anything away from Robert who was a phenomenal player for us, but he had a far superior platform to perform.

Guest Bert Shaft

Get your head out of your arse

Ben Arfa is not fit to lace Beardsley or Ginola or Roberts boots.......you're a f***ing idiot if you think so either that or you never had the joy to watch Pedro...the greatest player I'll ever see in black and white

"Keegan hating Dean" is right about Pedro but talking out of his rectum with regards to Benny, Davide and Larry.

That is all