Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Regardless of form, I imagine Deschamps won't be keen at all on bringing him along for the Euros.

Unless he averages a goal and an assist per game all season, maybe he'd be un-ignorable... Even then, he probably won't get picked :lol:

I guess Griezmann has that second striker/10 position locked down either way.

Guest firetotheworks

FWIW, when HBA left us he had stats that were comparable to Mata's and had better stats than every single one of our other players. I did all of the stats at the time when some numpty was trying to claim that he only did something once every ten games, when he was actually much nearer once every three games. In summary, some people are thick.

Looks right back to his best but he's got a goal scoring element to his play and just general no fucks aura about just dominating and knowing what he's capable of. The manager has told him to take over and control

Nice turned out to be a brilliant move for him, much better than I expected for sure.

Put him in any team that lets him play football and he will be amazing

Probably true, I'm just impressed by the kind of football they play.

yeah i think this is true, they seem a very open, attacking team and that's obviously suiting him - if they were dour and defensive but he was free to do his own thing it wouldn't be near as good

Imagine we had this lad and Cabaye in the same team. Imagine Perez & Mitrovic with those lads. Might not have been as effective as the individual periods when Ba, Cisse & Remy where smashing them in but the football would've been even better. Mitro & Perez seem to be better all rounders than those lads - if not better goalscorers.... yet.