Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Reports saying the England friendly is off. f*** Pardew and Bruce are two lucky b******s. Poor Hatem.

f***ing unbelievable s***!

If this doesn't prove Pardew is the devil then I don't know what will.

The game is on.

Reports saying the England friendly is off. f*** Pardew and Bruce are two lucky b******s. Poor Hatem.

f***ing unbelievable s***!

If this doesn't prove Pardew is the devil then I don't know what will.

The game is on.

this confirmed? hope it is.

Guest neesy111

I just hope it's a minute's silence rather than applause for this.

Yes, I think it should be a minutes silence for any tragedy but minute's applause if someone has peacefully died.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/15/hatem-ben-arfa-france-nice

"On Tyneside, a playmaker eventually exiled to the youth squad by Pardew became the symbol of the crowd’s growing discontent with the current Crystal Palace manager’s Tyneside regimen. A giant, highly professional Che Guevara banner – (with Ben Arfa’s face replacing that of the Argentinian Marxist revolutionary) – lovingly hand-stitched by supporters, regularly symbolised such unrest as it billowed in the Gallowgate breeze."

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/15/hatem-ben-arfa-france-nice

"On Tyneside, a playmaker eventually exiled to the youth squad by Pardew became the symbol of the crowd’s growing discontent with the current Crystal Palace manager’s Tyneside regimen. A giant, highly professional Che Guevara banner – (with Ben Arfa’s face replacing that of the Argentinian Marxist revolutionary) – lovingly hand-stitched by supporters, regularly symbolised such unrest as it billowed in the Gallowgate breeze."

Hand-stitched? :dowie: :lol: