Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Unai "Pards" Emery.

As a diehard HBA fan, I hope he sues them for every penny, and the court orders Emery to become HBA's butler, a la Seinfeld.

As an objective human being, this lawsuit doesn't have a leg to stand on :lol: You can't sue people if they don't pick you to play, man. I love you Hatem, but, lol.

Unai "Pards" Emery.

As a diehard HBA fan, I hope he sues them for every penny, and the court orders Emery to become HBA's butler, a la Seinfeld.

As an objective human being, this lawsuit doesn't have a leg to stand on :lol: You can't sue people if they don't pick you to play, man. I love you Hatem, but, lol.

It can stand on the point he had an employment contract and was refused entry to his place of work as well as refused contact with his co-workers. He wasn't just not picked to play, he wasn't allowed to train with them or be around.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking released him. Fired him. Alan Pardew and John Carver.

Fucking released!

Don’t, man...

He was fat, apparently.

And some even on here agreed and that used to rile me way more than it should have done.

Guest firetotheworks

I think time will be kind to HBA like. Those old enough will know that Ginola and Robert were often criticised, particularly post-Keegan/post-Robson when that pair of dour, no-nonsense ball sacks came in, then he was booed on his return. Yet now it's like none of that happened and he's suddenly rightly seen as one of the best players we had under Keegan. 

HBA's just as talented as Ginola was, just in a different way, but produced much more in a far inferior team, so you'd think that in time that'll dawn on people/there'll be some rose-tinted reminiscing going on.

So infuriating that Ben Arfa was supposedly fat and Rob Elliott was a top pro  :rant:

Some even used to moan that he lost the ball too much. As if the sort of player that he is doesn’t lose the ball more often than a Jack Passback.

This guy used to get me out of my seat and take my breath away with his skill yet some thought he wasn’t good enough. Gave me the rage.