Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

It would definitely shine a torch on a lot of nonces within the stands. Could set up a Yewtree op and just funnel them out of the ground into wagons.

:lol: coffee just about stayed in my mouth.

Slow news days and here we are again. Didn’t Ben Arfa have a tricky upbringing or relationship with his dad? He was clearly not the most stable guy and who knows what experiences cultivated that but his attitude on the pitch was fine. If he had an issue with people like Deschamps or Pardew then that only makes me respect him more 

3 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Fuck it. Do it. Give him a retirement season here. Scores the winning goal that secures us a top 6 finish and relegates Everton. I'm all in.

Ben Arfa rinsing that twat Gordon and chipping it right out of Pickford's reach.

37 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

What a wasted career he's had shame about his piss poor attitude.

Has there ever been a more clear example of why a dislike button is so desperately needed? Outrageous behaviour. 

He's undoubtedly had a poor career in relation to his talent, like. Was more talented than Benzema when they came throught together. One has won 5 champions leagues and more than likely to win ballon d'or this year whilst the other doesn't even have a club. 

As much as I like him he will go down as one of the biggest waste of talents in football. 

9 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He probably thinks too much if anything, rather than being stupid. He’s not the stereotypical footballer personality. 

Yeh, I think he was born in the wrong era. 

He'd have had teams built around him in any other era of football but barring Nice, no-one catered (rightly or wrongly) to his clearly flawed character. 

Shame because he's probably my favourite ever NUFC player.

He just seems like a guy who'd be happier playing football down the park. Run about with the ball a bit, take on everyone and score a great goal but then sit on the sidelines and eat a pasty. Fuck tracking back and all that bollocks.

Edited by Chicane

3 hours ago, Jaqen said:

He's undoubtedly had a poor career in relation to his talent, like. Was more talented than Benzema when they came throught together. One has won 5 champions leagues and more than likely to win ballon d'or this year whilst the other doesn't even have a club. 

As much as I like him he will go down as one of the biggest waste of talents in football. 

this is true

just kidding, into the wagon you go