Liverpool vs Newcastle Utd - 11/05/14 @ 3pm (Sky Sports 2)

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is going to be gruesome

:lol: It's going to be Creed vs Drago. We'll go in at halftime down 0-1 thinking it's going ok and Brendan Rodgers is going to yell something in Russian as the second half kicks off and Suarez will just start mercilessly owning our back four.

Liverpool -3 seems safe @ 7/2.  Might just go for that.  Although I did lose £24 on Chelsea to score first in the second half yesteday :anguish:

Good tip! I'm getting on that one, might as well make something out of our annihilation.

I'd love a 10-0 for the first time in PL history.

I'd prefer that didn't happen. 6 or 7 will be fine.

We lost 0-6 to Liverpool without Suarez at home and it didn't make a hint of a difference. I'd like Liverpool to be one short of overturning their goal difference deficit, basically.

Haidara had a bad game then iirc.

I'd love a 10-0 for the first time in PL history.

I'd prefer that didn't happen. 6 or 7 will be fine.

We lost 0-6 to Liverpool without Suarez at home and it didn't make a hint of a difference. I'd like Liverpool to be one short of overturning their goal difference deficit, basically.

Haidara had a bad game then iirc.

Tooj, man, give it up. :lol:

Got this picture in my mind of 2 City fans in a pub trying to reassure each other - "but surely Liverpool can't win by 10. Surely Newcastle will keep it under 10?? They can't let 10 in?"

Got bad news for them. :lol: