Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

• 2 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Him not squaring it to Richie is the most self centered, moronic, and selfish thing that I've seen from a Newcastle striker since last Saturday.

I'm obviously in a tiny minority but I thought he was okay tonight. Made too many bad decisions and yeah probably cost us two points but was always involved and made things happen, often through his own hard work (which people won't want to acknowledge).

That said, I'd play Diame and Gayle ASAP.

Guest firetotheworks

There's an argument to say he cost us the game tonight.

For all that Gayle wins us games that we're not dominating, Mitrovic and this dickhead consistently cost us games that were easier to win.

I'm obviously in a tiny minority but I thought he was okay tonight. Made too many bad decisions and yeah probably cost us two points but was always involved and made things happen, often through his own hard work (which people won't want to acknowledge).

That said, I'd play Diame and Gayle ASAP.

I kinda agree. His finishing and final ball is often disappointing, but at least he's getting into scoring positions and making things happen. He created his one on one chance with the keeper himself, for example.

Guest firetotheworks

Gouffran missed a miles better chance btw. A tap in.

Passing to Richie was pretty much a tap in for both of them.

Gouffran missed a miles better chance btw. A tap in.

I agree with you regarding he wasn't as bad as he's been made out but I thought Ayoze had the better chance as he had the ball under full control one on one on his stronger foot, where as Gouffran had to take it first time on his weaker foot with the ball coming across him.

Furious with this little cunt.

Through on goal, he can square it to Ritchie to guarantee the points and get the promotion bid back on track.

Instead this little dickhead decides to do it himself, despite playing shit the entire game and being disastrously low on confidence. Of course he misses and we don't win the game.

So selfish it's disgraceful.

Oh and don't get me started on his next chance with the cross  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Hope Rafa  and the rest of the team let him know when he got back to the changing room.