Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely anonymous today, not sure why.

Muto seemed to be bumping into him all the time, dropping off and running into the same areas

He seems to play better in the games where we get lots of space to play on the counter, like the Man Utd game and the back end of last season up front with Gayle.

He'll probably play better against Southampton away next week, as I think the rest of the team will. I just hope Joselu doesn't come in for Muto

Right now he is the biggest issue with the team, if he doesn’t know how to play the position get him out the starting eleven. The midfielders and forward are constantly having to go and do the work he should be in the parts of the pitch he should be in. It’s been like watching a #10 version of Jenas these last few home games, always looking like he is there but never actually being anywhere or doing anything

Such a frustrating footballer. Seems to lack confidence at times, regularly taking too long to shoot or he’ll strike the ball tamely, lacking any conviction.

Works hard and has good feet. But he is just another in a long line of players that isn’t good enough/is too inconsistent.

I’m sure Mike will spend in January, though......

Shouldn't play again for us. Been here for 4-5 years. He can't stay on his feet, he's the weakest man in the stadium, and is often selfish. He offers us nothing off the ball. Waste of a place in the squad.

That bloke behind Kenedy's effort runs him a close second.

Such a frustrating footballer. Seems to lack confidence at times, regularly taking too long to shoot or he’ll strike the ball tamely, lacking any conviction.

Works hard and has good feet. But he is just another in a long line of players that isn’t good enough/is too inconsistent.

I’m sure Mike will spend in January, though......

Works hard???