Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Can't wait to see him playing in a defensive wide midfield role in the coming weeks. He's absolutely rife for a good Pardewing this kid.

Either that or, having seen him bag a header, Pardew will have Willo banging long balls up to him so he can nod the ball on for the unplayable Obertan.

He looks a player, he's got the right bit of technical skill and raw ability that makes him a danger in the PL.  He's got a ton to learn, and his fellow teammates hung him out to dry with poor balls into space that he was unable to get to or put him out of a dangerous area but I like his ability to make room for himself when he's on the dribble and he's got some very clever touches in him. Would love to see him get more time with Cisse & De Jong. His cleverness and trickery would suit Cisse and the same from De Jong for the both of them.

He looks a player, he's got the right bit of technical skill and raw ability that makes him a danger in the PL.  He's got a ton to learn, and his fellow teammates hung him out to dry with poor balls into space that he was unable to get to or put him out of a dangerous area but I like his ability to make room for himself when he's on the dribble and he's got some very clever touches in him. Would love to see him get more time with Cisse & De Jong. His cleverness and trickery would suit Cisse and the same from De Jong for the both of them.

I'd play him off Cisse, from now on. Certainly for home games. I like that he works the channels, I think that'd dovetail nicely with Cabella as he seems to drift in from wide areas.