The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Got a tip for a horse called Olivia Fallow, running at Chester on Saturday (same owner as Jonny Cavagin). All I've been told is "expecting a big run" and they're taking it to Chester for a £13k race instead of Cork (on Sunday) for an 11k race. They originally wanted to go to Ireland but the Chester race is "very winnable".

5/1,11/2 ish. 8 runner race so e/w will get you money back if it is placed. I trust the lad who gave me the tip so will have a decent bet. Please don't take this as gospel and lump on as I dont want anyone to lose money.

Go on then I'll have a few quid. Not had a bet for weeks.

Got a tip for a horse called Olivia Fallow, running at Chester on Saturday (same owner as Jonny Cavagin). All I've been told is "expecting a big run" and they're taking it to Chester for a £13k race instead of Cork (on Sunday) for an 11k race. They originally wanted to go to Ireland but the Chester race is "very winnable".

5/1,11/2 ish. 8 runner race so e/w will get you money back if it is placed. I trust the lad who gave me the tip so will have a decent bet. Please don't take this as gospel and lump on as I dont want anyone to lose money.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Missed the start but flew home!

Thanks!!

Price boost for what price it went off at.

£40 back for me, and had it in a double waiting on one more for another £23 off a quid. Either way had a good day! Cheers Andy.

Fiver on Serbia (away to Denmark), Faroe Islands (home to Greece), N.I (home to Romania), Uruguay, Argentina & Brazil women. Wins over a grand :lol:

No better way to waste your money than with stupid bets, ey? I'm 80 up for the weekend thanks to Andy in here so whatever

Did anyone watch the race? I missed the race but got told the horse blew the start. If that's the case and it still won over the minimum trip then it's some effort. Finally a forum bet lands :lol: I thought this thread was cursed!

Did anyone watch the race? I missed the race but got told the horse blew the start. If that's the case and it still won over the minimum trip then it's some effort. Finally a forum bet lands :lol: I thought this thread was cursed!

Fucked up the started massively but just got up to win by inches

Loving this WC of darts but quitting whilst I'm ahead. Won approx 90% of bets placed, stupidly low odds but I've gone from £5 to £95 in three days so it was worth it.