Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

I'm sure he can bring something to the table, even with a collapsed lung. Fuck it, the head coach turns in everyday with a collapsed brain and is still getting paid.

:lol:

Had an image there of Carver being quite an articulate, incisive man in his youth before finding booze and irreparably damaging his cognitive ability.

I'm sure he can bring something to the table, even with a collapsed lung. Fuck it, the head coach turns in everyday with a collapsed brain and is still getting paid.

:lol:

Had an image there of Carver being quite an articulate, incisive man in his youth before finding booze and irreparably damaging his cognitive ability.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/23458

• 2 weeks later...

Our strike force consists of a 21 year old from the Spanish 2nd division, a striker banned for 7 games, one with a collapsed lung and one who seems more likely to hit the corner flag than the goal :lol:

Our strike force consists of a 21 year old from the Spanish 2nd division, a striker banned for 7 games, one with a collapsed lung and one who seems more likely to hit the corner flag than the goal :lol:

One would almost feel that Chucky should get a game or two.

One would almost feel that Chucky should get a game or two.

I feel that the depiction of Chucky in my post was quite accurate.

Yeh but Perez is fucking class no matter where he has come from.

Feel sorry for him, but cant help to think he is just a fucking waste of money.

This. He may be talented but so far he's been made of balsa wood and broken at every opportunity. Pitiful really.

Of course it's probably down to bad luck, but hardly bodes well given how much more physical this league is compared to the Dutch top flight.

Feel sorry for him, but cant help to think he is just a fucking waste of money.

:lol: I'm willing to let him play more than 3 games before dropping the "bust" tag on him

Depends if he can physically play more than 3 games...

'kin hell man, some of the posts on this page :lol:

His f***ing lung has collapsed for Christ sake, it's hardly a training ground injury, or rushing back to fitness to quickly.

Give the guy atleast half a chance to prove he can be useful. Unfortunately that is going to be next September now.

NPW. Though I am not mocking my post as it's the only one on the page now. Fuck sake.