Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 17/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 34

BlueStar

Cabella has been good, but when we break he's being too slow.  I dunno if it's cause he's not used to the pace of the Prem or what, but he's slowing our attacks down, more than helping them

There'll definitely be an adjustment period there for him.

Guest neesy111

Would really like to hear the reasoning behind playing Dummett ahead of Haidara

he's injured isn't he?

Why is he on the bench then?

I think the midfield is promising once De Jong and Tiote returns.

But as we all know, there's a desperate need for a striker. It's gone as expected really, play ok and struggle to force the GK make saves but lose anyway.

Fuck Tiote. We don't need anyone that can't control and pass in midfield.

Colback has made forward passes and moved into space more times in the first half than Tiote did for the whole of last season.

Considering Joe Hart's had nothing to do, that wasn't too bad. Riviere's alone and is trying too hard. There was one break we had with Anita and he completely stopped after giving it to Cabella about 40 yards from their goal. It looked like he must have had orders.

We've had a lot of the ball though and are not being overrun in midfield against a very strong team. Undone by a moment of class from class players, as much as anything.

It's a lot better than I expected tbh. Definitely a good base to build from. Really worried about Colo though, he's doing really weird stuff.

Yup. For such an experienced player, he loses composure too often.

Man, good to see Anita taking charge. He's actually telling the defenders where to pass the ball when we try to play it out. Making a big difference to the reduced hoofing.

Be the first one off.

:lol: I can't fucking take another season of his shit

:lol: Motherfucker you got six more coming.