Crystal Palace manager

Mick

What a cunt.

What a horrible arsehole. Making every description of fans negativity towards Pardew drip with a historic stupidity and negativity against anyone who manages us or runs us. Jesus, what an arrogant and misinformed column written in such a cuntish way.

Despite that comeback we're still f***ed, we've got Stoke and Swansea away, I can't see us getting much from those. Where will we be left after those? That would leave a must win against Leicester as we have Pool home and Spurs away after.

It looks like it really will take another 4-5 losses before this blurt is finally removed, Ashley determined not to act (or pay up).

I'm of the opinion that Ashley really doesn't want to be bothered with such things as looking for a new manager or signing new players and so puts those things on a backburner until he is left with no option but to act.  If the manager is poor but does manage to keep the team in the Premier League then why bother replacing him.

I assume that the most important thing to Ashley is to stay in the Premier League but there is the possibility he's not that bothered either way.  Maybe he has been saving the TV money incase it happens.

However, I do still expect Pardew to be sacked this season but it will probably happen when least expected as Ashley will not want to appear as if he is kowtowing to the fans.

The next 3 games are vital For Pardew.  At best, we may get 4 points but he is going to be so dependent on Cisse scoring the goals and staying fit.

Going into the Nov/Dec with 7 points or less and we are going to be right down there.  The thing that may save us is that Burnley and West Brom are struggling for goals although I think Burnley would cause us problems.  If QPR are struggling come January, I expect them to throw money at it.

Despite Pardew bigging himself and the team up yesterday. I saw nothing to give me confidence other than the hope Cisse may recover his initial form.  The defence panicked as soon as the ball came into our half but Hull didn't really put them under pressure and we looked toothless up front until Cisse came on.  If we continue to concede goals at this rate, we are going to have to score loads and I can't just see that happening.

At some point, we are going to have to go on a run where we pick up a huge number of points and I certainly can't see that happening in the next few weeks.  Come the end of the year, you are then dealing with other issues such as demoralised players and I would expect several of our "key" players to agitate for moves.

As far as I am concerned Ashley is just delaying the inevitable and more fool him as he is making the job of Pardew's replacement more difficult.

Totally shocked that Teddy Sheringham is sticking up for Pardew on Goals on Sunday.

yeh I know shock horror  :D, u wont get any of old West Ham boys club Gale, Sherringham and Cottee slagging good old Pards. "Hes a good manager", I mean look at his record in 2014 speaks for itself we will be in relegation dogfight if we don't oust the cunt 

Sick to death of this "protesting against the wrong person" nonsense. Division for the sake of division. It's probably no coincidence that Ashley chose to sit in the ground smirking like a fucking arsehole on the day of a supposed mass protest either. "You fat cockney bastard!" It's what he wanted, man.

Sick to death of this "protesting against the wrong person" nonsense. Division for the sake of division. It's probably no coincidence that Ashley chose to sit in the ground smirking like a fucking arsehole on the day of a supposed mass protest either. "You fat cockney bastard!" It's what he wanted, man.

Wonga won't be enjoying it.

Just so I am sure, which are the six teams we have given up on ever competing with now?

Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man United and ???

Did Ashley really say in his statement that we can't compete with those clubs?

More propaganda for the media to say how unrealistic the fans expectations are. 

Why doesn't he say we can't complete with the likes of Southampton, Swansea and Hull.