Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I've lost all passion for this whole thing. Just looking forward to the guy continuing to tank, and the cretins that are all backing him beginning to panic when it's too late. I will actually derive a sick, twisted joy from seeing the whole thing erupt.

We will lose to Leicester at home, and that will be the beginning. Their manager is no nonsense and he will have his team right up for that game.

I've lost all passion for this whole thing. Just looking forward to the guy continuing to tank, and the cretins that are all backing him beginning to panic when it's too late. I will actually derive a sick, twisted joy from seeing the whole thing erupt.

We will lose to Leicester at home, and that will be the beginning. Their manager is no nonsense and he will have his team right up for that game.

Agreed, when we are relegated it'll be them fuckers crying on sky embarrassing the club as well. I hate our fans.

Aye, I'm the same. If Ashley wants to lose millions of pounds because he don't have the balls to sack his mate, then fuck it, let him.

That can't be the reason, he has the balls to sack anyone at a moment's notice. He must either not care, believe we will stay up, be giving him a few more weeks, or just not have a clue who to hire next. Or maybe a combination of all those.

The result's the same like.

Aye, I'm the same. If Ashley wants to lose millions of pounds because he don't have the balls to sack his mate, then f*** it, let him.

That can't be the reason, he has the balls to sack anyone at a moment's notice. He must either not care, believe we will stay up, be giving him a few more weeks, or just not have a clue who to hire next. Or maybe a combination of all those.

The result's the same like.

Not beating LEicester might push things forward but thenagain we thought that about a few other games...

Not beating Leicester at home will really have everyone up in arms. Very few will be talking about giving him time if that happens. What it will actually mean to Ashley is anyone's guess.

It's not balls, it's being shown up to have made a mistake. Ever since he was shown up to be a proven liar for the whole world to know about, he's had it in for us. Before Keegan-gate, he was fine. If all he wanted then was what he wants now, he'd never have sacked Allardyce.

Maybe our best hope of changing the situation is to try to bring him around to how he was at the start, step 1 is get a manager we can actually get behind.

It's not balls, it's being shown up to have made a mistake. Ever since he was shown up to be a proven liar for the whole world to know about, he's had it in for us. Before Keegan-gate, he was fine. If all he wanted then was what he wants now, he'd never have sacked Allardyce.

Maybe our best hope of changing the situation is to try to bring him around to how he was at the start, step 1 is get a manager we can actually get behind.

This is exactly it. Ashley called Keegan to London for crunch talks when Kevin dared to suggest the top four might be out of reach for Newcastle United. A month later, he replaced Mort with that sewage rat Llambias, who clashed with Keegan so badly and so quickly that it begs the question if it was not intentional rather than gross incompetence. What I would like to know is what happened in the summer of 2008 between Ashley appearing to give a fuck in May to pushing the self destruct button in September?

Thing is as long as I don't feel anything for the club, wanting us to lose etc, I couldn't give a fuck if we go down. Like KaKa says, I almost enjoy seeing the whole thing implode. The fucking idiots who don't realise this was always going to happen can have fun in their Wonga tops.

It has to burn down to the ground in order to mean something again. I feel completely numb to anything that happens to the club right now.

We'll pick up at least a point against Leicester I reckon. Maybe even a win. A win will buy him a month and we'll be on our death bed.

I agree that we'll get something from the Leicester game which is a pity.

I watch the team, and can't believe we will ever win another game. Even the draws that supposedly have the team on a high, were flukes. These are games we got dominated in. I am genuinely shocked everytime we score a goal we look that bad as a team.

Swansea and Hull should be absolutely humiliated that they couldn't beat us. It's ridiculous. They are both pretty placid teams though. Any team with a bit of fire does us in completely. Think Leicester will beat us.

Wouldn't fancy us to beat anyone else in the division, home or away atm. We look woeful against mediocre sides so fuck knows what we're going to look like away to City and Spurs and home to Liverpool in the next 3 weeks. Even a win against Leicester keeps us in the relegation zone. Our tough run of fixtures hasn't even started yet and we're already playing catchup. We'll be down there all season and everyone saw it coming. The first half of the Malaga friendly confirmed that fuck all had changed, that was 3 months ago.

Wants more experience and personality, maybe we're after Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Strong technical player, knows how to hold the ball up and has a very good goalscoring record. Has done well in France.

I'm from Sweden so i know him pretty well. I think he would be a tremendous signing. Maybe too old?