Crystal Palace manager

Mick

this is not a dig at the team or the manager, just a curious question

what was our tackics second half? was it just to sit back, hoof the ball to yannick in the far corner, leave our remaining 9 players behind, and watch him take on 10 players and a keeper by him self?

This is what we should be talking about in this thread, that's from the palace forum link on the previous page. It made me feel happy.

Delusions and arrogance are what people say about every set of supporters who don't have successful teams. Such a crap insult.

Croydon has a population larger than Leicester & Newcastle Upon Tyne. There's no major FC in the surrounding boroughs either - so it's also the local club of a town like Bromley. Always had a very decent academy. It's nee Wigan.

Wigan have actually won a trophy in their f***ing history. Palace are as tinpot as is physically possible to be without being Reading Football Club.

Also, Croydon does not have a larger population than Newcastle. The Borough of Croydon has a larger population that the city of Newcastle, but that is a nonsensical comparison. The Tyneside area is over twice as big as the Borough, and the city of Newcastle is twice as big as the town of Croydon.

Aston Villa have won the European Cup, are they a bigger club than Arsenal? Are they a bigger club than us? Are all of the 20 something English teams that have won a trophy since we last one bigger, better and more successful than our own? The cup logic doesn't work. The club produces a good amount of talent relative to its success.

I said Croydon has a larger population than NUT specifically for a reason. I didn't insinuate CP catchment area is bigger than ours. Merely, it's a club that has a good catchment area. The biggest club in 3 populous London boroughs.

I spent (and spend) a lot of time in Croydon and surrounding boroughs, and I can tell you categorically that a) a lot of the people there support Arsenal or other top 4 clubs, and b) all Palace fans are right deluded cunts.

When Palace were not in the top flight you could walk into Selhurst Park for free at half-time and the stadium still wasn't anywhere near full.

Bromley 4 lyfe.

:lol: Was there for a wedding last year. Quiet, leafy place, tbh.

Aye it's very nice in places, I can't afford to live in Bromley proper, I'm trapped in the hinterland of SE20.

Oh the house prices there are getting fucking ludicrous. I used to reside in Streatham for a couple of years, and have spent enough time around Whitgift Centre to never have the rudebwoi slang leave my mind. You get me?

Pardew is constantly putting himself forward for the England job, expecting Hodgson to get the boot. That is his motivation at CP. Hopefully Saturday was the beginning of one of his infamous loosing streaks

He's onto a winner anyway, at least in the media. When they win it's amazing because of Pardew, when they lose it's expected. He'll have to do something incredibly shit to damage his reputation there, doubt even relegation would do him that much harm. Especially if they sell someone like Bolasie and he can blame everything on that.

Bromley 4 lyfe.

Aye it's very nice in places, I can't afford to live in Bromley proper, I'm trapped in the hinterland of SE20.

Oh the house prices there are getting f***ing ludicrous. I used to reside in Streatham for a couple of years, and have spent enough time around Whitgift Centre to never have the rudebwoi slang leave my mind. You get me?

In Wandsworth it's often 'you feel me?' Blatant Omar rip. Use it myself incessantly. Especially with the kids (mine, that is...).

Bromley 4 lyfe.

Oh the house prices there are getting f***ing ludicrous. I used to reside in Streatham for a couple of years, and have spent enough time around Whitgift Centre to never have the rudebwoi slang leave my mind. You get me?

In Wandsworth it's often 'you feel me?' Blatant Omar rip. Use it myself incessantly. Especially with the kids (mine, that is...).

Raising them to be eloquent :lol: It's unavoidable, though, as it works its way into your own vocabulary as you say it in a pisstaking kind of way, but then you realize you can't fucking shake it off.

I missed his post match comments as I try to avoid the slimy cock womble at any opportunity but a friend at work who is a Liverpool supporter said he could tell he was cracking and was spouting all kinds of nonsensical shit to defend the loss. I hope this is the House of Pards finally crumbling down!

Pardew is constantly putting himself forward for the England job, expecting Hodgson to get the boot. That is his motivation at CP. Hopefully Saturday was the beginning of one of his infamous loosing streaks

He's onto a winner anyway, at least in the media. When they win it's amazing because of Pardew, when they lose it's expected. He'll have to do something incredibly shit to damage his reputation there, doubt even relegation would do him that much harm. Especially if they sell someone like Bolasie and he can blame everything on that.

Thought it was common knowledge Hodgson wasn't carrying on past the summer so there's going to be a new manager? That's why people are talking so openly about it, including him.

Slowly but surely being pulled back into the pack. Will likely end the weekend around 8th/9th if Leicester hold on, only a few points off lower mid-table. Would be such a shame.