Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I bet Bishop personally hung that Bobby picture.

It's a sticker. Underneath is this

image.jpg

I forgot about this picture  :lol: isn't it Woodman in the background looking like an absolute predator? 

Makes it look like Too Many Cooks.

I bet Bishop personally hung that Bobby picture.

It's a sticker. Underneath is this

image.jpg

I forgot about this picture  :lol: isn't it Woodman in the background looking like an absolute predator? 

Makes it look like Too Many Cooks.

Dat reference :lol:

This cunt will put Cabella on the bench against Arsenal :lol: Because he thinks that he's not up to Premier League football. He would do better if we tried to play football a bit more you horrible cunt. Iirc Cabella did well Against Arsenal with Montpellier..I wonder why.

Said with us in mind here for me!

But Pardew, who faces Wenger in Saturdays tea-time kick-off, said: ‘The incident at the train station was totally disrespectful. I think 99 per cent of Arsenal fans would have been ashamed of that and we could get the backlash of it. They will want to show how much they love him.

‘That stadium should be named after him. The job he did in that move across (from Highbury), when they had all that debt and he had to be very careful with the transfer budget — it was a miracle that he kept them in the Champions League.

He always manages to say that bit too much. Coming out in support of Wenger is fine. Trying to predict the Gooners' reaction at the weekend and talking about renaming the stadium is not in his territory.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Said with us in mind here for me!

But Pardew, who faces Wenger in Saturdays tea-time kick-off, said: ‘The incident at the train station was totally disrespectful. I think 99 per cent of Arsenal fans would have been ashamed of that and we could get the backlash of it. They will want to show how much they love him.

‘That stadium should be named after him. The job he did in that move across (from Highbury), when they had all that debt and he had to be very careful with the transfer budget — it was a miracle that he kept them in the Champions League.

He always manages to say that bit too much. Coming out in support of Wenger is fine. Trying to predict the Gooners' reaction at the weekend and talking about renaming the stadium is not in his territory.

Pardew is the expert football man.

Look at all the trophies he's won.

Fair play to him. But I thought relegation form was the best he could do with this set of players and owner?

Premier League have helped a lot tbf, letting us buy Cabaye back in October was very generous.