Crystal Palace manager

Mick

After Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs and Everton we've probably got the most talented squad in the league, have we not?

3 of those are underachieving and below us, don't see how we're overachieving by any definition tbh.  Recent form in terms of results has obviously been good.

"Newcastle’s recent run of form has impressed manager Alan Pardew and the Magpies boss believes his team can challenge for a top eight position. "

Wow, so much ambition that i'm about to explode in cum.

Pardew told BBC Sport: "We play a lot better than that usually. We missed Sissoko and I must look at myself in terms of selection of the team. We need to cope without him because he's not going to play every week. We tried to be ambitious and if that's a fault we have to accept that."

Where was this ambition? :( :D

Tried to be ambitious. :lol:

We were camped in our own half for the first 15 mins until they scored (inevitably). Then when we got some possession it was slow, back passing shite that was never meant to go anywhere.

Tried to be ambitious. :lol:

We were camped in our own half for the first 15 mins until they scored (inevitably). Then when we got some possession it was slow, back passing s**** that was never meant to go anywhere.

Only watched first half as I fell asleep (yeah no shit what a surprise) and this is exactly how I remembered it. We have no idea how to play the ball forward, it's lets send it forward and or into the box from a cross and hope for a goal, it's never that well thought.