Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They don't have the ability to bend anyone over thankfully for Pardew (and me). I'll probably regret this but at worst it'll be a 1 goal defeat.

no way dude, we played some of their rock bottom teams last few years and they still made us look stupid.

They had the decent player in that though (Ki, Borini, whoever). They're a paceless, organised outfit interested in nothing more than a 1 nil this time out - even someone as s*** as Pardew can't contrive to f*** this up as badly again, thankfully he's free (Gouffran aside) of options to go to his grafters and passionistas this time out too.

It'll be a horrible game but 99.5% of me thinks it can't be worst than last year and if it is...

Still got this horrible thought in the back of my mind that Adam Johnson will play a blinder.

The players couldn't have look less motivated/more scared (on our own back fucking yard, too) in the last debacles. I attribute a massive amount of that to the manager, mind you.

I think it'll be a draw this time.

Guest Roger Kint

'These are two of the fittest teams in the league. Spurs have scored a few late winners, but most of our goals come in the second half because our fitness levels are very high'

:anguish: Yes Alan thats exactly the reason we dont score before half time

Wouldn't mind seeing some grafters in black & white on derby day. Long overdue.

Fairly confident this time round. Obviously was last year anarl.

Fucking hell :anguish:

Not sure that was worthy of the ol' anguish like. Outstanding work rate should be a given in the derby but has been sadly missing in the last couple of home ties.

Last time, Ki completely dominated the game without breaking into a sweat. Any Newcastle team that has to "graft" in the derby is getting things completely wrong. Keep the ball instead of chasing round after the fucking thing.

Last time, Ki completely dominated the game without breaking into a sweat. Any Newcastle team that has to "graft" in the derby is getting things completely wrong. Keep the ball instead of chasing round after the f***ing thing.

Running around like headless chickens against Sunderland :anguish:

Have clearly failed to deliver my message in coherent English. Personally don't think the effort has been good enough in the last couple of years and it needs to improve. That alone won't win it but, yer kna, it's a start.

I genuinely don't know who is thicker, you or Pardew. And that means an awful fucking lot after watching this first half from your mate.

Now we're out of the cup, I pretty much hope we lose all the rest of the games this season bar the derby's, just to increase any sort of chance that this cunt will leave our club. Fuck those who think 'well who else are we going to get', there will be no one worse bar Joe Kinnear. And no one will be as unlikable as this goblin. I can't take this anymore.