Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This attractive football thing is truly one of the mysteries of our time. They're talking about their 'expansive style' on the CP board ffs :lol:

Aye it's amazing that it gets regurgitated. At best, Pardew lets 1 or 2 of his flair players do what they do. No more no less.

Keep it tight, bit of magic.

He's spouted his philosophy in public over and over again, people don't seem to latch on.

'crash bus'

:lol:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" /Joseph Göbbels

Also applicable about Newcastle Ghost Stories with ReadyToGo.

Has he ever really talked about the whole Tevez Mascherano thing?

Could only find this with a quick google http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/newcastle-boss-pardew-great-working-tevez-mascherano-west-ham-1339681

Says they were easy to handle and he enjoyed working with them, but Tevez absolutely laid into him when asked about him :lol:

Does have to be said he's got a certain gift for PR.

See he is getting his head around transfers! From BBC transfer news

Alan Pardew had this to say on the former Peterborough man: "Gayle remains our player until such time that another club puts a bid in that we accept."

“Yannick is a player who will be linked with other clubs all the time because he is an exciting player.

“If any of my players get linked with bigger clubs I would not expect them to (rule out leaving). It would be a foolish move.

“Players move a lot in the current world of football, they do not stay at clubs for five to seven years.

“You have to keep your options open and I have got no problem with that."

One of the best rated comments on that:

microwaving water, buckingmycousin, United States, 13 hours ago

Alan Pardew is good enough to manage England, anyway they are doling that position out to anyone, so might as well be him, at least he has evolved as a manager, knows the right players, and his teams play attractive football too!!! so, when Roy leaves the job, Pardew, should at least be offered, he' ll definitely do a better job than Pierce!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3202733/Bring-Alan-Pardew-help-Gareth-Southgate-run-England-21s.html#ixzz3jGs08jbP

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

f***ing Yanks

'Evolved as a manager'

:lol:

I can see his interview with the FA being like the Partridge one actually. 'I revolve, not evolve'.

“Yannick is a player who will be linked with other clubs all the time because he is an exciting player.

“If any of my players get linked with bigger clubs I would not expect them to (rule out leaving). It would be a foolish move.

“Players move a lot in the current world of football, they do not stay at clubs for five to seven years.

Heard that this morning. Made me feel sick.

Heard that this morning. Made me feel sick.

He must be getting a percentage of his player sales again. :lol:

Hoping to flog him so that he can play a left back there man, or the Lee kid he bought who will work tirelessly to defend back  :lol:

I can't wait for this ish to go down man. Hilarious.  :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Quote Terry Vegetables at 20 Aug 2015 12.41pm

Quote:"So as much as we owe Glenn, he owes us for the platform we gave him in the Premier League.

Yep don't you forget Mr Murray, if it weren't for your championship goals we woukdnt be in the premier.. You owe us big time son...

Yeah, that irritated me. I think Pardew needs to wind his neck in a bit; I'm beginning to get an inkling of what might have got up the Geordies' noses.

:ronaldo: :notbad: