Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Really Pardew should be getting far more stick for walking out. He was under no pressure at all after this win, but it looks like he shit himself after losing 4 on the bounce in the previous games and thought he'd better go while he could. If anything it just shows that he had little confidence in his own ability.

:lol: Fucking compensation. The negotiations are taking ages because Ashley has to keep going on hold so he can laugh his tits off.

The idea that you could get millions of pounds for Pardew. If this were happening in any other business I would demand arrests and a fucking trial.

As soon he signs I'm putting a ton on Palace relegation. :lol:

He'll probably do alright first season, I wouldnt bet on them going down.  He always does well when he first starts as people believe his bullshit for a period then realise he's a fraud and a shit manager.

Agreed, don't think they'll drop this season. Give him time to misuse or alienate their best players and assemble his own collection of crap and they'll be down in short order.

There is a core of the Palace support (and I used to live around there) who are absolute nutcases. They will tear him limb from limb the moment Bolasie is benched. :lol:

He'll probably do alright first season, I wouldnt bet on them going down.  He always does well when he first starts as people believe his bullshit for a period then realise he's a fraud and a s*** manager.

Agreed, don't think they'll drop this season. Give him time to misuse or alienate their best players and assemble his own collection of crap and they'll be down in short order.

There is a core of the Palace support (and I used to live around there) who are absolute nutcases. They will tear him limb from limb the moment Bolasie is benched. :lol:

Bolasie won't even make the bench  :lol: Too many tricks

He'll probably do alright first season, I wouldnt bet on them going down.  He always does well when he first starts as people believe his bullshit for a period then realise he's a fraud and a s*** manager.

:lol: Bolasie is quite honestly doomed.

holding back my celebration until 100% confirmed.

Also very excited about who our new manager would be.

I really like someone like De Boer...but we will end up with Sherwood or Pulis :sad:

sherwood or pulis if we're lucky, I'm anticipating JFK returning

I give it a month until he's benched for not working hard enough

I give it a month until he's benched for not working hard enough

Should waive compensation and just give him to us.