Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Colin Murray, listened to it back again since yesterday is the ONLY journo occupying that territory. Mickey Gray and that other drunken WUM tit have no counter to that.

In today's programme he has also been listing all the Newcastle players/managers loved by fans who are not Geordies saying that it is a myth that we hate southerners and only want Geordies at the club and that we will happily support anyone that does a good job wherever they are from.

Think I shall be giving this podcast a listen.

I can't believe how lazy the journalism is regarding this hating Southerners. I assume this is purely based on our dislike for Ashley bringing in Dennis Wise and a section of the fans dubbing them Cockney Mafia. I am sure had they been Yorkshire based they would be the Yorkshire mafia or if from my neck of the woods Sheep Shagging Mafia. We dislike/hate the people running our club not where they are from.

Is there another set of fans that have as many fallacious myths held against them as we do?  :lol: Just off the top of my head:

- Hate non Geordie's. Really? Your actions and words determine whether we like you or not. Not your birth place, accent or skin colour. Steven Taylor is a Geordie and I hate the cunt. In fact, since Shearer I'm struggling to think of any prominent Geordie player that I like. :lol:

- Delusional/Demand Champianz Leeeeg... We demand a team that doesn't rip the absolute piss out of us that's all.

- Only get big crowds because there is nothing else to do in Newcastle....Always loved this one, the idea that the city is just a stadium surrounded by a big slum and nothing else. :lol:

The list goes on.

Is there another set of fans that have as many fallacious myths held against them as we do?  :lol: Just off the top of my head:

- Hate non Geordie's. Really? Your actions and words determine whether we like you or not. Not your birth place, accent or skin colour. Steven Taylor is a Geordie and I hate the c***. In fact, since Shearer I'm struggling to think of any prominent Geordie player that I like. :lol:

- Delusional/Demand Champianz Leeeeg... We demand a team that doesn't rip the absolute p*ss out of us that's all.

- Only get big crowds because there is nothing else to do in Newcastle....Always loved this one, the idea that the city is just a stadium surrounded by a big slum and nothing else. :lol:

The list goes on.

Because he's not a Geordie, actually ^_^

- Hate non Geordie's. Really? Your actions and words determine whether we like you or not. Not your birth place, accent or skin colour. Steven Taylor is a Geordie and I hate the c***. In fact, since Shearer I'm struggling to think of any prominent Geordie player that I like. :lol:

- Delusional/Demand Champianz Leeeeg... We demand a team that doesn't rip the absolute p*ss out of us that's all.

The list goes on.

Because he's not a Geordie, actually ^_^

Ok he was born in London. But he was brought up on Tyneside. I went to the same school as him! Didn't hate him as much then though!  :lol: